Pt.2

Your pov

I walked down the hall way after my conversation with Milos.
All of a sudden papers where scattered everywhere and I was sitting on the ground along with Darcy. Gosh she's so annoying, because she wants Milos all to herself and keeps telling me to stay away from her man. She can't even keep a guy for 4 days how does she think her relationship with Milos is gonna last. Besides its not like they even have one, she's just the pick me of the school.

"Watch where you're going bitch!"She said while quickly collecting her papers.

"I think it goes both ways hoe"I replied already annoyed by her voice.

"You wanna get a fist in your face?"

"Oh please, like you got enough muscles for that. You wouldn't wanna get your long ass nails broken and your makeup palette face ruined."I replied being so done with her terrible comebacks.

All of a sudden she drops her papers and comes at me but luckily I moved out of the way before she could jump on me. But that wasn't enough she grabbed my hair in a fist and pulled it back. I slapped her trying to get rid of her grip and thankfully it worked.

We were now on the ground her on top of me and trying to continuesly punch me but I kept blocking my face.

But then she used her nails to scratch me and my lip started bleeding.

I rolled us over and now I'm on top of her trying to ignore the fact that my face is a little bruised and sore.
I punch her but suddenly get pulled away before I was able to give another hit.

Milos pov

I was at my locker getting my books for the first class when all of a  sudden someone yells.

"Cat fight!"

At first I didn't care but then I heard my loves name and I immediately run towards where I see a crowd start forming.

I squeeze through everyone and see Darcy on top of Y/n. Just then Y/n flip them over and punch Darcy so I pull her off of Darcy to stop the fight.

She looks at me and start struggling to get out of my grip.

"Let me at her!"

"No!"I reply sternly.

Just then the principal showed up.

"Darcy and Y/n in my office now!"He yells.

Then he continues."And as for everyone else to class.....now!"

That's it for this episode hope everyone enjoyed😉I know this episode was a bit short so please tell me if you would like longer episodes or not:)