Pt.6

This is the first day of school after your suspension.

-

Y/n pov

I woke up feeling excited since I became friends with Milos and I'll be seeing him today in school.

I finally finished getting ready and drove to school with my brother. But when I walked in I saw something that completely slipped my mind while hanging out with Milos.

I saw Darcy clinging to him. I thought of a thousand ways to avoid them but I still had to get my books out of my locker. I bult up all the courage inside of me and started walking towards my locker which was obviously right across from where they are standing.

Milos actually looked annoyed standing next to her but could he be annoyed by her or is something just bothering him. It didn't seem like he talked to her much, she was doing all the talking.

When he saw me he rushed towards me while grabbing Darcy's wrist pulling her with him.

"Heyy" He greeted dragging the 'y' a little.

"Hey" I replied not looking away from my locker. Seeing them together shattered my heart. It made my smile instantly drop when he spoke again.

"Me and Darcy are going on a date. Do you wanna come? I could hook you up with some one so it could be a double date!" He said excited.

Not knowing if I should decline or accept Darcy suddenly spoke.

"We don't have all day will you go or not?" She said in her annoying bitch voice.

"Yeah, yeah I'll go!" You said trying to sound excited.

No ones pov

The rest of the day you tried to avoid them as much as possible, but when you saw them they were being romantic and lovey dovey. People kept saying throughout the day that they are the "cutest" couple in school.

The day finally ended and you got in your brothers car.

"How was your day?" You asked.

"Could have been better. Yours?" Gardian asked.

"Could have been better" You replied.

The rest of the car ride home you kept telling each other about your terrible day. You just didn't go in depth about it because you didn't want to make it even more obvious that your crush on his best friend is getting stronger. Not that it was that huge but you knew it was definitely growing since you got so upset seeing the "cutest" couple almost around every corner.

You got home throwing your bag on your bed and just decided to play games for the rest of the day since you didn't have any homework.

Before you could start playing there was a knock at your door.

"Come in" You yelled.

"Hey" Your brother said.

"What's up?" You asked.

He sat down on your bed and sighed.

"You remember I told you about my terrible day in the car...."

"Yeahh it was about a fight you had with Milos" You said taking a seat in your chair.

"Well the fight....it was about you" He replied staying quiet for a couple of seconds. He started telling you the whole story.

~Flashback~

(This happened after school btw)

No ones pov