Pt.3

No ones pov

"Mind telling me why you two were trying to tear each other's faces of off?"The principal asked sternly.

"Sir I was just walking to class until she attacked me!"Darcy answered before Y/n could say anything.

"Sir she's lying, we just bumped into each other and she called me a bitch!"You said trying to defend yourself not really thinking about what you're saying.

Suddenly y/n and Darcy were fighting again(not with your fists but with words)

"Both of you quiet! This is clearly both of your faults from what I've heard with all your bickering. So from tomorrow both of you are suspended for 3 days. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir"You replied not wanting to get into more trouble.

"Is that clear Darcy!"The principal asked even louder since she didn't reply the first time.

"Yes sir"She finally managed to say.

So after all that happened you still had to go to classes for the rest of the day.

(I don't know if it actually works that way since I never got suspended)

Y/n pov

It was now finally break. It feels like this day is taking forever to get over with. I'm not in the mood to see anyone's face right now so I'm just gonna go to the library.

Setting my bag down at a near by table I start going through the books looking for something interesting to read, when I finally found something I went to sit back down ignoring the fact that I'm kind of hungry.

Milos pov

Here's a picture, because why not.

I looked around the cafeteria in search for Y/n but I couldn't find her

I went to buy another sandwich and went looking for her.
Then I finally saw her sitting in the library reading a book. She probably wanted to be alone after what happened. How can she skip her meal I'll be so worried if she doesn't eat anything.

"Hey"I said taking a seat next to her.

She quickly looked up and replied "Hi"

"I bought you a sandwich"I said moving it closer to her.

No ones pov

"Why?"You questioned.

"Because I don't want you starving."

"Why do you care if I starve?"You questioned getting more curious by the second.

"Because you're my bestfriends sister."Milos said not wanting to tell you the real reason.

"Oh"Was all you could get out felling kind of upset by his answer.

"Please you have to eat something, you shouldn't let that fight upset you so much."

"I'm not that upset about it, I mean I get 3 days off of school so that's nice."You said finally smiling.

"You still have to catch up on work though"He said laughing a little.

And you found it really adorable.

"I guess, but I do get to sleep in. Maybe I should get into more fights to get days off."You said jokingly.

"Please don't!"Milos replied louder really fast. After he realized what he said he quickly started speaking again.

"I mean the more you get into fights the more your chances of being expelled will be."

"Yeah you're probably right"

You continued to talk for what seemed like ages and you were quite happy about the conversation you had because you guys never really talk except for insulting each other.
Which breaks your heart because you don't do it on purpose but since he has done it you decided to do it to just to keep in contact with him. But the longer it keeps on going the more you start to feel guilty about the things you say to him.

Y/n pov

It is now last period and unfortunately I have history, which is super boring but atleast Milos is in this class with me and I sit at the back and he sits a few rows in front of me. It's the only class where we were mixed with the students older than us.

I looked over at him and it seems like he too was dosing off with the teachers boring lecture.

I thought back at what happened at the library. I thought for a moment that he actually cared for me as a friend and not just hist bestfriends sister, not that I think he would consider me as a friend.

Class finally ended and I went to get some stuff out of my locker so that I'm not behind when I get back to school.

I walked to Gardians car but didn't see him there which meant I had to wait for him there. As I leaned on his car a couple caught my eye. It was none other than Darcy and Milos....KISSING!

My blood boiled seeing the scene happening in front of me. Luckily Gardian came and unlocked the car doors. I quickly opened it and got in hoping my brother didn't see me watching them eating each other's face. Okay,okay maybe I'm exaggerating it wasn't THAT bad but still it did hurt my eyes and it felt like someone stabbed a dagger through my heart. It didn't even shatter, it just stayed there I thought it would go away once they were out of sight but it's different. I don't even get hurt this much when my parents fight or when they go on another trip because I'm used to it, I mean I'm used to Milos getting love letters and gifts from plenty of girls but it's different when he's actually kissing one.

My brother could sense I was down since the whole car ride home was silent, it got quite awkward after a while but I could do nothing but stare out the window trying not to let a tear slip from my eyes.

Gardian pov

When I walked out the school I saw my sister waiting at the car but I see her shooting daggers at someone and then I spotted them. Darcy and Milos. I know she likes him it's really obvious or maybe it's just because I'm her brother or because I had a peek at her old diary once but that was years back I thought she'd be over it by now.

I felt really bad for her, why would Milos even do that. He does like her doesn't he? Or maybe he was lying to me so he can play with her? I'm so confused he's not the playboy type, he is really kind and excepts every girls gifts and rejects them in the most polite way he possibly can. And out of all people it has to be Darcy my sister's worst enemy.

I shrug the thoughts away and try to get her away as fast as possible so she doesn't see anymore.

The whole car ride was silent making me rethink the whole thing.

Darcy doesn't like Y/n so maybe she did it on purpose to get revenge for what happened this morning.

Hiii readers hope you enjoyed this episode🥰Sorry if there is any grammer mistakes in any of the episodes. Please give me your feedback on the chapters if you wouldn't mind. I would like to know if you have enjoyed it or not. If you have any suggestions about moments you would like to read in the story please let me know and I will give credits to the person who thought of those ideas. I do want everyone's opinions.
Thanks for reading❤