𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    ANAKIN AND PADME WENT TO TALK TO THE QUEEN OF NABOO WHILE ASTRID SPOKE TO HER MOTHER OVER THE HOLONET. Like every other talk with her, Astrid ended the call mentally exhausted and drained. Something about speaking to her mother sucked something for the girl's good spirit. It was always work, almost never motherly talk.

    The trio reunite and make their way to Padme's home. It had been a while since Astrid had seen their family, she was looking forward to it–they were like the family she wished she had. They were all so kind and friendly to each other, and rarely talked about work.

    People pass through the little street, old men are sunning themselves, women chatting amongst each other, kids playing–it was all so lively. The cobblestone path filled with laughter and friendly chatter.

    Finally arriving at the house, Padme was beaming, glowing in joy. It had been a while since she had felt like forever since she talked to her family. "There's my house," Padme starts forward, Astrid following her.

    The Apollonian slows down, however, when she notices Anakin hanging back, "Ani?" A small grin grows on her face when she sees the way he fiddled with the sleeve of his Jedi robe, "Are you feeling shy? The Anakin Skywalker is shy?"

    "What? No!" Anakin untruthfully says, a small playful smile forming on his lips, "don't make fun of me."

    "I promise they're the kindest people I've ever met," Astrid reassures, walking back to the padawan and looping their arms together, "plus, I'll be by your side the entire time."