𝐎𝐍𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

     THE SUNLIGHT PEEKS IN THROUGH THE TRANSLUCENT CURTAIN, shining a golden glow into Astrid's apartment. The window had been perched open due to the growing heat in Coruscant and the weak air conditioning the room had, it let in the soft breeze that swayed cloth that hung from the canopy above the bed.

    Astrid rested under the covers, blissfully unaware of the sunlight. She was especially tired from the events from the night before, calling off of work to just rest the entirety of the day. Resting his head on her chest, Anakin's arms wove tightly around her waist while Astrid's wrapped around his neck, a position that they'd grown accustomed to sleeping in.

    Anakin, unlike Astrid, was a light sleeper. The second sunlight shines on his face, he's up and ready to do whatever he needs to do. He stirs slightly, eyes fluttering open to meet the sight of his beautiful girlfriend snuggled into him.

    A light smile grazes his lips, his metal arm reaching to brush back a stray piece of hair that had slipped from her bun. She looked angelic. The way her pink lips were parted, or the cute upturn of her nose, or her rosy cheeks from the heat of the night–it all was perfect. He shifts up so he's face to face with the sleeping girl, his arms still tightly wrapped around her.

    Anakin's eyes sweep over every detail of her face. She was engraved into his memory, no one could take her away from him, even if they tried. The few months of their relationship were heaven, they'd grown impossibly close and gone on several dates–ones that they'd go undercover as Anna DeLuca and Ash DeLuca which they'd made up.

    Astrid snuggles closer to Anakin, head nuzzling into the crook of his neck. She lets out a small hum as her arms tighten their grip on his neck. The heat of his body was a comfort Astrid had grown accustomed to, it was therapeutic in a way.