𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    ASTRID FIGHTS BACK A SMILE AS THE CRUISER SWERVES AGAIN. Clovis had kept trying to make moves on her, from holding her hand to even going as far as trying to kiss her. Every time, Anakin manages to jerk the ship so that Clovis eventually has no choice but to take a seat and buckle up–thanks to Anakin, the middle seat was broken so the two exes had space between them.

    Despite still being furious with Anakin, she was glad he was still looking out for her. It was quite clear he didn't want Clovis anywhere near her, but he also didn't want Astrid to feel uncomfortable around the Scipio Senator.

    After a long few hours, the ship lands in one of the hangars of the wealthy colony. Astrid wasn't one to lie, Cato Neimoidia was quite a beautiful place. Much of the world was covered in a persistent fog, while the colony of Cato Neimoidia was suspended above the planet's acidic ocean surface on bridges anchored on massive giant rock arches, upon which thrived forest and grasslands.

    Astrid unlocked the seatbelt with a click and stood up. As quickly as the ship had landed, Anakin had rushed next to Astrid–he was her Apollonian bodyguard for this mission after all. He refused to let Astrid inside of the building by herself with Separatist conspiritists, thus why the Council had let him be her undercover bodyguard.