𝐒𝐈𝐗

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 ^^

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    A WATER SPEEDER DRIVEN BY PADDY ACCU, the retreat caretaker, docks at the island landing platform. The trio disembark the water speeder at the base of a lodge rising on the beautiful green island in the middle of the lake.

    Astrid and Anakin walk up the stairs from where the water speeder is parked onto a terrace overlooking a lovely garden. Padme had excused herself to talk to someone, she would refuse to tell them who–Astrid was sure it was just to get herself and Anakin alone.

    "I loved coming here when I was younger, I still do," Astrid smiles as they stop at the balustrade. She looks across the garden to the shimmering lake and the mountains rising beyond. There were so many good memories here, Astrid felt nostalgic. "I remember once Sola and I had tricked Padme into thinking that the water was just Gungan spit. When we jumped in," Astrid lets out a small laugh, "you should've seen the horror on her face. I would pay to see that again."

    Anakin laughs at the memory, "wow, you were an evil kid."

    "You should've seen Padme," Astrid shook her head, turning it to look at Anakin, "she was a mini devil in disguise."

    "No way, when I met her, she seemed like an angel."

    "That's because you just met her, wait a few years and you'll see."