𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    NEVER IN HER LIFE HAD ASTRID FELT SUCH HATRED AND ANGER. Her jade eyes avoided the true culprit that evoked this emotion, but she could feel his eyes on her. A pit in her stomach grew, one of grief and sorrow. Here she was, sitting in the same room as the killer of her husband.

     She was plagued with yet another nightmare, but this time, it was different. She could remember small details from the past. It was much worse than previous dreams because now, it felt so much more real.

    The Emperor and his apprentice had shown up unexpectedly on Apollo, asking–no, demanding–they stay at the palace. Their motives for their visit wasn't clear, but Astrid suspected it was because of the suspected rebel activity on her planet.

    What she didn't know what that the Emperor had brought Darth Vader here to torture him, taunt him that he couldn't hold his one true love and how she loathed him. Palpatine could feel the waves of anger and suffering coming off of his apprentice, adding to his cruel grin. He knew that there was no way that he could get rid of Lord Vader's intense infatuation with the girl, so he'd use it to his advantage, just like he did with the Force bond.