𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    IT WOULD COME AS A SHOCK TO NO ONE THAT ASTRID HAD WOKEN UP IN ANOTHER DREAM. This one felt much different than the others. She felt confident, cocky, and a little too arrogant. It was quite refreshing that they were slowly beginning to become good dreams rather than nightmares.

    She was in a familiar hall. The black shiny walls stood high decorated with white lights every meter or so. It was the same hall as the nightmare she was running from the Sith Lord. However, instead of a beautiful ball gown, she was wearing her black suit and equipped with a variety of weapons.

    Her hair was pinned up to a ponytail, and for the very purpose of trying to make it a tad bit cuter, she had pulled out a few strands of her bangs to frame her face. She glances at the reflection on the wall, bright green eyes staring back at her. Whatever she was here to do, she was ready to do it.

    "General," a voice rushes over to Astrid. The girl looks at the culprit, it was a middle-aged man in fighting gear. It didn't slip past her ears when she was called general. She was far from a military expert so the title was new to her. The man seemed frantic, "it appears that Lord Vader has arrived on board."

    Astrid's eyes widened, this was bad–not for her, she wasn't going to get hurt, but the poor soldiers that she was seemingly leading just might. As if she had lost control of her mouth and body, words tumbled out of her lips, "you gather the squad and head for the ship, I'll get Maya."

    The words registered in her brain and she felt faint. Was Maya captured by Lord Vader? Was she hurt? What was going on?

    The man nods, racing down the hall to gather up the rest of the crew.