Chapter 8: the A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 3

(A/N): hey guys before this chapter begins i just want to say thank you all for reading my story. I have always wanted to write something, but i never had the motivation to do so until now. And see people enjoy it makes me even more motivated.

And one last thing. I know some of you guys have been giving me advice but im just making this for fun. Im not trying to improve my writing skills or anything of the sort. I hope you all can respect that.

Now on to the story.

Russian solder: "the Americans and Europeans have already landed in the south comrade." A Russian said too his Chinese friend.

Chinese solder: "Then that means it's time for us to attack the east."

Russian solder: "It would seem so comrade... say would you like a quick drink?"

The Russian pulled out two small bottles of vodka.

Chinese solder: "You Russians and your vodka... But sure why not."

The Chinese solder reached out and took the little bottle.

Russian solder: "To freedom!" The Russian said before drinking the contents of the bottle.

Britannian east coast.

The Britannian's didn't know what the hell was happening. All they know is that they are being envaded from the south, and that a large portion of the east coast is now under defended due to them re-assigning men to the south.

Suddenly the Britannian east coastal defense forts were destroyed by unknown means.

Britannian solder: By his majesty what just happened?!

The entire east coast was put on red alert after the sudden destruction of their forts.

The Britannian's were looking for what had just destroyed the forts until a suddenly dozens of solders were cut down like blades of grass.

Many of the solders that survived were terrified of what just happend, before they heard a truly terrifying sound.

*brrrrrrrrrt*

*brrrrrrrrrt*

That sound was a A-20 super warthog. One of the many that the Russians bought from the American's.

This older model of the warthog family was equipped with two jet engine's, and a 45mm GAU-84 cannon.

The Britannian's would learn to fear this noise like it was the devil himself.

After the destruction of the forts the landing commenced.

(A/N: im not going to go into detail about the tanks and vehicles here because im lazy af.)

Russia sent 10k troops with 2k tanks and 6k support vehicles.

China sent 15k troops with 3.5k tanks and 9k support.

Nippon sent 6k troops with 600 tanks and 3.5k support.

Indo-china sent 5.5k troops with 350 tanks and 2.6k support.

Oceania sent 9.5k troops with 1.2k tanks and 5.6k support.

India-Pakistan sent 12k troops with 2.4k tanks and 9.6k support.

Isreal-Palestine and Arabia sent 100tons of support equipment to both fronts.

The Britannian's were terrified at the power these "barbarians" possessed.

Britannian solder: "By his majestys name, what kind of barbaric alliance did the government declare war on?!"

When they finally had the courage they saw the enemy has already landed.