chapter 11: peace and acknowledgement. (updated)

A/N hey guys just to let you know Britannia is still in. Mainly due to you guys saying i should keep Britannia. Also i am once again changing my wrighting style.

Britannia and the Washington idea belong to Freebrams

Well thats all i have to say, now on with the chapter.

It has been a week since the fall of the Britannian empire caused by the Alliance.

With the Britannian Resistance Front forming a legitimate government and forming the confederation of free states. And the new Britannian Republic basically being a puppet state for the Alliance just like Louria.

But finally after weeks of war peace has been achieved.

For now atleast.

January/27/1640
U.R.A primary capital Washington D.C
President John's pov

I was sitting in my office doing as i usually did. Sitting on my ass doing paperwork. But it wasn't always bad, like right now because i am reading a letter from the supposed "Strongest country" on the planet. The letter stated that due to Britannia's fall that the United republic's of America has been given a seat at the "council of superpowers".

At first i was basically throwing a one man party in the office because finally my nation was recognised by the other powers. But then i thought about the rest of alliance. How would they take the news about only the United Republic's being recognized as a "superpower" (come on lads we all know that superpower is not enough to describe America).

But i quickly moved on from the
thought. I mean yeah some of them probably won't be happy about only America being recognized as such but they will quickly get over it.

Even though that was the best news of the day NASA has sent some pretty interesting information.

Apparently they have found another blue and green world in the solar system. And its also the size mass and density of earth.

Finally a planet that makes sense. But as soon as i stopped that train of thought i realised that there is another world the Alliance could colonize all for itself. No other nation except for this "Ravernal Empire" that the Milishial observer talked about has such technology. And it seems said Empire has left some of their satellites circling the planet.

We have been able to capture these satellites and bring back to us. Due to magical alien satellites like these being seen by the rest of the Alliance as a collective deal they have been sent to the collective nations R&D facility to figure out how they work.

And speaking of R&D they have been killing it with magic research. I mean the ones researching magic have been placed in a new area known as Magical-Research&Development. Specifically created to figure out how it works.

So far it has been astounding. Especially with the new gravity magic, the researchers have stated that it won't take more than a year to have anti-gravity spaceships if research continues the way it is.

But thats not all. By mixing our technology with magic we have made it to where it will take a entire year just to drain one gem of its magic, and its been stated the efficiency will only increase from there.

Im excited for the future.

Confederation of free states east coast.
January/27/1640
George Washington's pov

It has been a week since the fall of Britannian and helping to form the new nation. The people asked me to be the new leader but i refused saying. "While i appreciate the offer i have already been a leader once. And i have grown tired of being one."