Ch-15: American offerings and another flybye

The United Republic's of America
The White house
12:45PM
January/14/1640

It has been a bit more then a week and ambassador Mugie has had the time of his life.

During his stay he decided to tour the country a bit. He traveled from his first tour of San Francisco too Los Vegas, Austin Texas, Ottawa, New York, and now finally Washington D.C.

This massive tour not only allowed Mugie to see how much more advanced America was, but also made him realise just how big the nation truly was. But it should have been obvious as the nation was 42.5 million square kilometers in size. (16.2 million square miles for my fellow Americans)

I mean he has only been in the northern half of the nation for his entire stay. One day he will come back and visit the southern half of the nation.

But for now he must meet with the president of this "Hyperpower" as the Americans called the nation. "A nation that shed the title of Superpower for a more fitting one. And from my tour the Federal Republic of Europe, the Republic of Russia, and the Chinese Federal Republic are the Superpowers of their old world. And even if all of them declared war the Americans are still projected to win." Mugie kept on talking to himself before a secret service agent walked up to him and said. "Ambassador Mugie, president McNeely will see you now."

Mugie got up from his seat and followed the agent. He was taking to what he assumed to be the presidents office. But he quickly realized it wasn't just a simple office, it was the Senate room.

He looked around and saw atleast 32 senators. He looked further into the room and saw President John along with Vice president Cassidy Kindler.

He was taken up towards the podium where he would speak to the Senate of most likely the new strongest nation on the planet.

The president took a breath before speaking. "Greetings everyone. Today is quite special, as you can see an ambassador from the Republic of Mu has arrived here in D.C. this tell us that the Muans are more perceptive than the Milishials, for the information we have has shown the ignorance of the Milishials as they believe the information the observer they sent during the war against Britannia to be fake. I encourage you all to give a fair wellcome to the Muan ambassador known as Mugie for this shows they are not ignorant like the Milishials."

After the president finished his opening speech the entire room filled with the sound of clapping.

The clapping quickly stopped and president John started talking again. "Ambassador Mugie would you please tell us the reason as to why your great nation has sent you here?"

Mugie fiddled with his clothes for a second before clearing his throat. "Ahem, i have been sent here for two main reasons. The first was to make sure that the claims observer Hoshin made weren't false. And i must say, he wasn't lying. The second reason was to hopefully start trading with your nation."

"Trade ay? Im sure we can make out some kind of deal." The president replied.

"That is sure to more then please president Encinco. But i have a bit more of my own question i would like to say."

The president raised his eyebrow. "And what might that be?"

"Your alliance is made up of democracys correct?"

"Well as Democratic as they can become. And we have aquired a few new allies such as the Democratic Republic of Qua Toyne, the Democratic Kingdom of Quila, and our newest ally the Confederation of free states. Aswell as the defeated nations like Louria and Britannia. But they didn't join willingly."