Chapter 10: the A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 5

Northern Royal Fort.

With the new equipment and training the Britannian Resistance Front has decided to take out the biggest fort in the northern reaches of the Empire.

B.R.F pvt: "We have made it to the fort. But it seems we underestimate the amount of solders that were stationed here."

European Major: "That shouldn't be a problem." He grabbed his radio. "This is Major Jackson calling for a airstrike at the Northern Royal Fort."

With the coordinates given the airforce sent a b-105.

Britannian pov.

The Britannian solders have heard of the chaos that has been going on in the southern and east coast.

It has recently been reported the the alliance has connected both of their fronts and have encircled over 50k royal troops and have taken major city's.

And whats even worse is the rebels have been making major progress aswell forcing the remaining Britannian forces to be heavly stretched.

Suddenly however one of the troops spoke up.

Britannian solder: "Sir! Enemy metallic wyverns have been spotted!"

The Britannian lieutenant looked up and saw them, the monsters that have been terrorizing the Empire.

Britannian lieutenant: "Send the wyverns immediately!"

The Britannian's sent their wyverns, but as we know they stood no chance.

B-105 camera feed.

The Americans and George Washington were looking through the cameras on a tablet waiting for the carnage to commence.

George Washington: "So this is what this "unmanned bomber" as you call it sees?"

Commander Mark: "Yes sir, the bomber has a full 360° view. This allows the drone's AI which is a acronym for artificial intelligence, to see and calculate both its position and enemy position to perfectly release the bombs and fire its defense system without missing. It also helps that the bombs are guided aswell."

George Washington didn't rrally understand how it worked but he wasn't one to complain about something that obviously worked. He was getting more and more fascinated with the technology that the nation he helped build has created.

But what has truly boggled his mind is the massive alliance the nation is apart of. He didn't think he would ever see the day where both America and Britain would become such close allies. And thats not even mentioning the rest of the Alliance and the fact that the majority of Europe is now a single country.

Suddenly he was taken out of his thoughts and put his Focus back onto the screen.

Commander Mark: "It seems the Britannian's are attempting to intercept the bomber. Heh that won't end well... for them atleast."

Washington watched as the bombers machine guns started to aim at the incoming wyverns before firing.

Massive flashes from the berrals blocked the camera a bit but he could still see the divine wrath that was brought upon the Britannian's. Nothing but a red haze was all that was left. His fellow Americans taped glasses together as it was one of those "firework shows" that mark spoke of.

George Washington: "i can see how effective this weapon can be against an adversary such as Britannia."

Commander Mark: "Trust me sir, the real fire works is about to begin.

He continued to watch as the bomber flew over the fort and proceeded to release its "payload" as they called it.

His eyes widened as bombs landed. Massive explosions that nearly wiped out the fort. He was both amazed and terrified that a weapon like this was made. And from what he has been told these bomb models are 50 years old and obsolete. He can't imagine what kind of destructive weapons America and her allies has up their sleeve.