Ch-13: Mu ambassador visits America, and the annonrials are pissed

Hey guys and gals. Sorry for such a long wait.

I hope y'all like the chapter.

Also expect chapters to come out less often, just incase i have another break like this.

January/5/1640
San Francisco
Narration pov

After the Muan ambassador arrived to America he was given a few days in San Francisco to enjoy some relaxation in the American city.

The second day he was taken to a few places. Such as the golden gate bridge and a few other tourist attractions.

Ambassador Mugie pov

It has been a few hours walking around the gigantic city. I never thought i would see such Beauty.

Earlier that day i was taken to a store and givin what the American's call a credit card

"Now whatever you do Ambassadors Mugie, don't lose this card. We have allowed you to purchase a few hundred dollars worth of items, however you are only allowed to purchase certain items due to the "technology outflow protection act." The secret service agent told me.

"Yes, yes i remember being told about that."

He took me to what they call a mall. Once i entered i was a bit overwhelmed with how much there was.

With clothing store's, furniture store's, electronic store's, and much more.

First i was taken to the clothing store to see if i found anything that would interest me.

I found some basic tanish clothing, i decided to try them on and found out how much more comfortable the clothes were. I decided that they would be my girst purchase.

The agent took me to a fee more places until we reached the store i was most interested in.

"So this is the electronic store of the mall?" I asked the agent.

"Why yes it is ambassador Mugie." The agent replied back.

We walked into the store. Once in i was amazed with how much there was.

I looked around realising just how much farther ahead the American's were. And we haven't even discussed the rest of the Alliance they are apart of. I'll have to ask about the other members once i get to the president.

I looked around seeing if anything caught my eyes. I saw what appeared to be a camera, i walked over and looked at it.

From the pictures i saw next to it this was a coloured camera.

I asked the agent if i could purchase the camera.

After the question he seemed to use that ear piece to communicate with his superiors.