Where...

~Jack~

"Elsa!" I yell after her. she's running towards the woods, I'm worried that she'll hurt herself... I fly down and look at the front door of the school. i see everyone freaking out, not good...not good at all.
i go to the door and press my palm against the door ,trying to unfreeze it, it opens. i see Anna, she's so confused about what is going on..."Anna!" I run to her. "you alright?" I say as i get to her. "Well I just saw my sister fell from a roof and run of. plus it's snowing in summer so yeah...IM NOT OKAY!!" She yelled at me. Man these Arendelle girls can yell loud!
"You should go home... I'm on my way to go after your sister-" i say trying to calm her down "no way I'm coming with you!" She cut me off
"I'm not going to risk your life or anything to come with me" man, I know it's her sister and all but she needs rest it's been a long day
"IM GOING WITH YOU!! EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!! " She's screaming at me "I promise I'll get your sister home safely ..."
She seems to calm down a little bit "fine...but if she's hurt i will kill you..." she looks at me with a death glare. my eyes widen and I nod. She walks out of the school, I decided to watch that she DOES go home.

Good she's home! Now after Elsa...

~Elsa~

I can't believe I lost control... Jack must be devastated, I mean i made it snow in Summer! Plus I fell off the roof and just ran off. I'm worried about Anna, she must be confused. I'm walking on the North Mountain it's the only place I belong right now.

Suddenly I find myself singing....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Woah....I just build a Ice Castle... I made myself a new dress, made out of ice. my hair is in a french braid and it's resting on my left shoulder.
I can't believe I did this...i created something like this? It's really hard to believe. suddenly i hear a knock from downstairs. "hello?" Oh sh*t....

Jack.....

A/N sorry this took so long -.-' I have a lot of things to do so I might not have time but i try...