Elsa...

~Jack ~

A tear fell from Elsa's eye and turned into ice.oh no...no no no no no!! "Elsa calm down!" i yelled ,the roof was frozen,she looked at her feet and she freaked out.a storm stardet swril around her.

Winter is here...

~Anna~

I was heading outside,but i couldn't open the door.the door was frozen "The door is frozen!"i yelled some teachers came and tryed to open the doors. "we are trapped..."miss.Sayfi sead everyone stardet to panic"everyone calm down! we're gonna be ok..."meaby she is right...wait...ELSA!!

I ran trought the pupils and to the second floor where Elsa was sopoust to have class.no one there i ran up to the roof and i dont even know why... and i saw the top door frozen shut...

~Elsa~

The strom only grew around me. i couldn't hold it in...i tried but no use...it was too strong. "Elsa! Please, you need to stop this!!" Jack yelled "how?! I don't know how to control it!!"I cried.

"Uumm... think about someone you love!!" he yelled.Someone i love??

Let's see...i love Anna, my mom...Jack... I started to calm down a little... The storm wasn't as strong anymore just a really small blizzard.

Jack made his way towards me "jack no..."i backed up away from him, he didn't stop. "Jack! No stay away from me!!" I yelled. his face turned hurt and sad. I hate to see him like this..."why..." he asked, "I don't want to hurt you..." i said and my voice cracked a little.but he tried to come closer "NO!" I backed up and fell...

~Jack~

"Jack no..." Elsa pleaded but I didn't listen I just tried to help her... "Jack! No stay away from me!!" Elsa yelled. i'm just trying to help her..."why..."i asked , "I don't want to hurt you..."she said I took one step closer to her and she backed up and fell off the roof. "NO!!!" I rushed to the edge and saw her getting up from a snow pile. "huh...she's okay" that's what's important to me.

~Anna~
I came down and tried to open the door again but there was no use... its frozen shut. "NO!!!" I heard a muffled 'no' I looked outside and someone fell to a snow pile out side.The person got up and I realized that...
It was my sister "Elsa..." I whispered, She's running away but why?

Sorry for the short part but I'm running out of ideas 😔