First day of school

~Jack~

I have watched the girl next door when she opens her curtains every morning at 8 o'clock, puts her hair messy bun and started reading a book.her hair is Platinum blond, I have not seen what color her eyes are,but i want to know. her window is about 10 feet away from mine."Jackson! school starts in 20 minutes" mom yelled "I'm going mom " i yelled back at her one last look at the girl next door and then i went to school.

~Elsa~

"Elsa honey. are you ready?"mom asked behind my door "yeah just a sec" i said back at her.I put the book in my backpack, I put my hair in a coronation bun,I took my bag and went downstairs. "Hey Elsa," Anna greeted me, but I did not pay the attention.why do we have to go to the same school.I feel how my power in trying to escape from my gloves. its just getting stronger day by day.

i walked to school whit Anna,she tried to talk to me .She was asking all kinds of questions such as "how are you doing?" , "Are we even able to talk anymore?".actually we have not talked for more than 10 years.I walked through the door and everyone turned and stared at me, I just walked directly to the Principals office.

"Hi we are new here," Anna said to the principal "ok. What are your names?" she asked "I'm Anna Arendelle and this is my sister Elsa Arendelle"Anna said calmly "ok here are your Schedules and Elsa your locker number is 203 and Anna yours is 158". At least we don't have our lockers next to each other "thank you" Anna said politely "bye Elsa" Anna said while going to her locker "bye"I whispered, looking at her when she had her back to me. Yes, I miss her to.I went to my locker, I opened it and I put my books there and I took my first class books,English.

"hey" i heard a voice next to me "um hey" i answered and looked who it was,it was a girl whit Golden blond hair in a braid that which reached up to her ankles,she had flowers on her hair it looked kinda cool,her eyes were green "you new here?" she asked "yeah..."I mumbled "whats your name ? "Elsa Arendelle " "Wait?Arendelle? " "yeah ..why?" "Im Rapunzel Corona...your cousin" "oh yeah.nice to finally meet you." "what do you have first?" "English" "Great! me to! come on".We went to the class , she went to sit

"hello.you must be our new student.Go and write your name on the board" i took the chalk and started writing my name,i only got to write Els when.."are you sure you can write whit those gloves?"teacher asked confused "yes i can"i continued writing my name."Nice to meet you Elsa Arendelle,now take a seat next to ms.Corona"Punzie giggled , i did a little bit to and went to sit next to her we were all ready best friends

When class was over,i went to my locker"What do you have next?"Punzie asked me

"Um...Music"i looked at my schedule"yeah?me to , lets go" she grabbed my hand,i shook my hand off of hers "please don't touch me,specially my hand" "Um...ok.. why?" i should tell her, you know she is my cousin."I will tell you at my place after school" "promise?" "i promise" "ok" we went to the class teacher saw me and..."well hello.new student right?" "Yes"

"Can some one come and show our new student how we work here?"Punzie raised her hand. "ok ms.Corona come on up,and you go and sit next to mr.Frost"she pointed at a guy whit white hair,i sat next to him and Punzie started singing...

7 AM the usual morning line-up

Start on the chores and sweep till the floors all clean

Polish and wax,do laundry and mop and shine-up

Sweep again and by then its like 7.15

and so i'll read a book or maybe 2 or 3

i'll add a few paintings to my gallery

i'll play guitar and knit and cook and basically just wonder when will my life begin

Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking

Papier-mâché , bit of ballet and chess

Pottery and ventriloquy , candle-making

Then i'll stretch,maybe sketch,take a climb,sew a dress

And i'll re-read the books if i have time to spare

i'll paint the walls some more,I'm sure there's room somewhere

And then i'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair,stuck in the same place i've always been

And i'll keep wondering and wondering and wondering and wondering...when will my life begin?

and tomorrow night

the lights will appear

just like they do on my birthday each year...

what is it like, out there where they glow

now that i'm older

mother might just...let me go...

everyone clapped "thank you Ms.Corona" Rapunzel bowt and went to her seat

~Jack~

The new girl or as i call her "girl next door "sat next to me.Rapunzel started the usual "when will my life begin" what she sings almost everyday.When Rapunzel was singin,the girl next to me was watching Rapunzel observing and admiring ,she looked cute.When Rapunzel was finisht everyone clapped "thank you Ms.Corona" teatcher said , Rapunzel bowt and went to her seat "Um...hi" i sead to her.she lifted her head slowly from her book "hi" she said.Now for the first time i saw what color her eyes were.They are blue and...so..so..so..arg..i cant explain it. "...And Ms.Arendelle you are going to be partners whit Mr.Frost this hole year"the teacher announced " im Jack" i sead to her ,handing my hand so she can shake it.First she just looked at it but then...

"Elsa" she shaked my hand and looked me in the eyes,i felt my heart melt she was breath taking.

~Rapunzel~

When class was over i went to my locker wich was 220.its opposite of Elsa's.I pudet my books in my locker ."you ready." Elsa asked behind me " yeah" we closed our lockers and headed to the cafeteria.

We took our luch and sat in a table. "Um excuse me can i seat here?everywhere else is full" a girl whit Gurly red hair asked " Sure" Elsa sead whit warm voice."im Merida DunBroch and you are..." " im Rapunzel Corona" "And im Elsa Arendelle,nice to meet you Merida" Elsa smiled friendly "Punzie? Can i call you Punzie..." I nodded "anyway...what was that song about what you sang in there"Merida asked and Elsa turned to me like she was gonna ask that to. " well... Its a long story....When i was a little girl i was having a picnic whit Elsa's family.i was 4 and Elsa was 3 i guess. Elsa and i were playing hide n' seek, i was hiding in the bushes and then i blackt out.next thing i know im in some kind of room and i cuolnt remember a thing. a woman whit black hair said that i felt and hit my head and that she was my mother.that song i sang every morning . I lived in a tower and one day i left from there. I was walking in a forest.i ended up in the place where i blacktout and i heard crying , i checkt out who it was then i saw my parents.Sudently i got all my memorie back. I went to tell them to not to cry.then my mom saw me se reconized me emidedly ,my dad turned around and saw me they smiled and hugged me i told them what i have done all thease years . I was so happy." "Wow. All i rememberd was that i was playing whit you and then nothing and the last thing i remember was that you and you parents were gone.My mom told me that you guys left home.Then she told i cant see your family again.now i guess she just didnt want me to get hurt guz you were my best friend" Elsa told me."Aww im you bff?" "Yeah, and now Merida you are gonna be to " Elsa smiled and looked at Merida "fine for me" Merida smiled,we hugged.

~Elsa~

We hugged. I really misst Punzie.i saw Anna enter the cafeteria "im sorry i have to go" i apolodised and ran out the cafeteria.i didnt want to talk to Anna.not right now