Jealousy

~Elsa~

"Stay away from MY Jackie you, ice freak!"  Great I'm getting a lecture from the Toothiana. Just what I needed. "Ik you think you're so special living right beside the popular Jack Frost, but you're nothing but a Freak!!" He pushes me against the lockers. I feel my head bounding but I don't really care right now. All I want is to go home.

~Jack~

I'm walking down the hallway, i have one class to go before i can go home. I turn on the corner. "you're nothing but a Freak!!" I hear...Tooth? I see her push Elsa against the locker. I squeeze my hand into a fist, getting mad. I walk to them and pull tooth away from her. "Leave her alone!!" I yell at tooth. She looks at me shocked and she runs away. I look at Elsa and she's looking away from me. "Are you okay?" I ask her worried. She nods "I'm fine, Jack" she says. "Elsa please I need to talk to you " i try to convince her. She sighs "fine we'll talk after school " she agrees and walks away. I smile a little to myself, at least she agreed to talk with me. I grab my back bag and run to class.

// lé skip //

I'm standing by the gate of Elsas house. She wanted some time before I could come in and talk .

~Elsa~

Okay stay calm...don't freak out on him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
yet....

I take a deep breath and walk to my window and sign him to come in. He smiles a little and walks in. Oh lord...
Why'd he have to smile?
He walks into the room and closes the door. "Okay Els I have to know why aren't you talking to me? And you're avoiding me " he says. "Because your nothing but a cheating player like everyone else " i cross my arms and look away from him. "Wait what?" I hear him ask. "You kissed tooth, just go already " i say coldly.
"Els-" "don't call me that!" I cut him off. "Elsa...you have to understand that SHE TRIED to kiss me... But I stopped her. Because I love you,Snowflake. Only you " he says.

I just made a fool of myself haven't i...?

"Oh god... " i cover my face and start pacing back and forth. "I'm so stupid... Of course you didn't kiss her , you hate her..." I'm so STUPID! Ugh I'm a huge jerk!
"It's okay " he grabs my hands. "I understand that you got Jealous, it's okay because I love you more than anything..." He kisses my forehead and holds me close. I lean my head against his chest and i hear his heartbeat.

How did i get so lucky to have him in my life? I got jealous over nothing and he's okay with it.

~Anna~

I'm looking through the keyhole on elsa's room door and i see her in jacks arms and he's stroking her hair. Awe... I'm glad she has him, he's really sweet to her. I get up and walk downstairs. My phone beeps and i look at my phone. It's a message from kristoff. Okay before you guys get any ideas no we're not together. We're just friends.

Text:

K~ up for a movie tomorrow? :P

A~ I'd love to but I have to study for a math test :(

A~ I really have to pass it

K~ oh it's okay

K~ how about Saturday ?

A~ I think I'm free by then :)

K~ okay I'll pick you up by 6 on Saturday ;)

I giggle and put my phone down. Kristoff is really sweet, he's always kind to me. Not like my Ex..... hans... I gag even the thought of his name. He was a huge jerk and apparently he tried to get close to Elsa through me. When I found out I punched him in the face. No regrets.

Anyway...

Kristoff was the one who helped me through the few days after my mothers death. He's really friendly and goofy.

~A/N~

Kristoff is stuck in the friend zone :/ but who knows how long... Oh right i do! ;)

sorry for changing the pov's so much. I just like the idea of getting different perspectives. Plus ik the chapter is short but i ran out of ideas.