I think i'm in love...

After 3 weeks

~Elsa~

I was at my locker,still upsad about what hapend whit me and jack, i closed my locker and headet to class when someone pushed me to the wall "You freack!Becouse of you Jack hasent come to school! Stay away from Jack, he is mine!" toothiana said "you know what? take him if you want! I dont care!" i saw from the corner of my eye that every one was stairing at us."i dont need to take him ,i have him" "whatever but dont yell to me!"i left to class,homeroom A.K.A music.im had whit tooth!

~Fordard in time~

~Elsa~

Jack didnt show up at school. "Elsa are going to the north mountain whit us?" Someone sead,but i only heard 'north mountain' "Huh?" "Didnt you hear me?"it was Merida, i shook my head "i sead do you guys wanna do something fun?" am i hearing things? "um no thanks" i headet home.

"Hey Elsa" Mom greeted me,when i came home."hi mom! is Anna home?" "no" "ok" "Elsa" mom stobbet me before i could go upstairs "yeah..?" "are you ok?" mom was worried."um... yeah im ok" i ran upstairs to my room.i locket it,my back was facing the door.i sat on the floor and stardet crying.this is too much,I cant talk to Anna,i dont know were Jack is,and Tooth blames me,for it.

~Jack~

I have been laying down in my bed for 3 weeks.i didn't mean to hurt Elsa."Jack?" Emma asked from my door."Do you wanna go outside?"Emma sang a little "No" "but..." "Go away Emma! i wanna be alone!" "ok bye..." then she left.i got a message,i stood up and checked who it was, Hiccup.

Are you ever gonna come to school? - H

I sight and texted back.

Propally not -J

Is it about the girl you told me 3 weeks ago? -H

Yeah...i gotta go to shower,talk to you later -J

Ok -H

I took my towel ,i saw through the window in Elsa room, it was empty.I miss Elsa, I went towards the bathroom to take a shower.

~Elsa~

"Elsa,honey. Anna is gonna stay whit her friends this weekend and im gonna go to your aunt Corona,so you are gonna be alone this weekent.you can call Rapunzel if you want" "im good" mom left.

After an hour, i've cleaned my face cause I cried so much. I went downstairs and took one chocolate bar, someone rang the doorbell.I opend the door there was a little girl whit brown hair and brown eyes.

"hi.." i sead "hey can you help me?" "depends on what's wrong, " " my brother refuses to leave from his room, "she said."Ok ok ... but just tell me your name," "Emma, let's go,let's go." She grabbed me by the hand, dragged me out and directed me to Jack's house... We went inside,she directed me to Jacks room.i knock on it "Go away Emma!" Jack yelled from his room, i giggeled a little.

i opened the door slowly and silently, so that Jack would not hear me.He's room is not as messy i taught it would be.i seat at the foot side of his bed. "Emma go away," giggled again silent. "Really! Told you already that go a..." he got up and looket at me,his eyes widened, i giggled at hes reaction. "What ... what are you doing here?"he asked in wonder."Emma came to get me from my house,she tough i could help to get you out of your room" i laughed,he laughed a little and mumbled something. "You have a sweet sister" "Yeah the best..." He sight

"Jack why didnt you come to school?" "I...i tought you hadet me..." i kissed his forhead "i cant hate you,so guess you are luck..." i got interrubbed by Jack kissing me.at first i was shocked but then i kissed him back.we kissed really passiontly,i deepend the kiss he plased his hands on my waist,mine were on his neck.i can feel my hart beat like a drum.actrually it beats like a drum every time im whit him, but now it beats ever louder.

I broke the kiss so i can breath.

"jack..."i sead under my breath he looked me in the eyes,he's eyes had a little spark."i need to tell you something.." "What is it"

I backed him, I took a deep breath and made a snow ball with my hands. he came a little closer, then threw it on the ceiling in his room and began to snow. "This is amazing,i need to show you something too" he took some kind of staff from his closed.he waved his staff and the ice appeared on the wall."OMG!"i jumpped and hugged him.suddently my phone ringed."oh.. just a sec".i leaved his room and answered on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Elsa"A girly voice said

"Oh hey Punzie,whatz up"

"I was wondering if you wanna go see a movie tomorrow"

"Um sure,but i gotta go now i'll talk to you at English"

"Ok,bye"

"Bye"

I hang up and go back to Jack's room but it was empty."what the.."the window was open."Omg.." i went to the window and looked out.then i felt something touching my back.i turned around and..

"OH SHIT!"i yelled when i saw who touched my back, Jack."Don't you never EVER do that to me!! I pushed him away,he laughed,"i'm serious" "anyway i should be going.." i was heading to the door."wait!" he stopped me,he leaned closer and kissed me,and of course i kissed back.

"i know a short cut" "shorter than going next door?"i giggled "well...kind of" he took me in his arm's bridal style."hey,but me down" he went over the window "what are you doing?!"and then he jumped."Omg!"we didn't fall to the ground,i looked down and we were flying?!We flew to my room."Omg! you can fly?!" i yelled when he put me down."yeah,just don't yell and don't tell anyone" "i wount if you don't" i said all flirty."i wount,now i have to go" he kissed quicly kissed me on the lips,but then i grapped his collar and pulled him back."not yet" i kissed him passionately."good night Frostie" he stood there like 5 seconds smiling,then he flew to his room.i went on my bed smiling like a idiot.

i think i'm in love whit Jack Frost...

~Jack~

"Omg! you can fly?! she yelled.."yeah,just don't yell and don't tell anyone" "i wount if you don't"she said all flirty."i wount,now i have to go"i kissed quicly kissed her on the lips,but then she grapped my collar and pulled me back."not yet" she kissed me passionately."good night Frostie"she said when she pulled away,i stood there like 5 seconds smiling,then i flew to my room.i put my Staff next to my night stand and fell on my bed smiling like a weirdo.

I think i'm in love whit Elsa Arendelle...