Charepter 5 ( i don't know what to call this)

Monday

~Elsa~

I woke up whit a big smile on my face.i got out of bed and went to shover.After that i got dressed,i wore white tank top,blue skirt,black blouse and black heels.my hair was free.i forgot to meantion that i bouth a new school bag yesterday. It's black letter bag whit a bow on it.

(A:N i really don't know how to explain it.i have one)

I went downstairs and Anna was there."hi Elsa" she creeted me,as always i ignored that.i ate my breakwest and went in front of Jack's house.after 5 minutes he came out."Oh hey Snowflake" i chuckled."why do you call me that" "well...first of all it suits you and second of all you call me Frostie,and third you can controll ice and snow"he wispered the last part,i giggled."do you still have your helmet?"he asked "yeah,it's in our carage,why?" "I was just wondering if you want to go whit my motorcycle whit me" "sure just let me get my helmet" i went to our carage,i took it from our shelf."i've misst it" i wispered. when i got out of the carage Jack was taking his motorcycle out of his carage."ready?" He asked when he closed the carage"i was born ready" i got on his bike and put my hands around his stomack and my head on his shoulder.he looked at me and smiled.and off we go!

When we entered the School parking lot everyone stared at us."Jack everyone is staring" i wispered to him."don't mine it,Elsa"he wispered to me."by the way thanks...for the ride" i thanked."you're welcome"he smiled."well i have to go to my locker, hey! what's your's" i asked."It's 205 and your's is?"he asked.

~Jack~

"203 so..we are not far away from each other."she said."no we aren't" "let's go"she grapped my hand and we went inside.we opendet our lockers."what do you have first?"we asked in union,we laughed."Music"again in union,we just laughed,alot."ok that was funny"i said,"Yeah,I hope it doesen't hap..."the bell interrubbed her."we better go" i sead and took her hand and we went to our class,and a sat on our seat."Morning Class" Ms.Flow said. "Elsa Arendelle?"she asked if Elsa's there."Here Ms.Flow"Elsa rased her hand."Good,come up here..."Elsa hasitated but then she got up and went next to Ms.Flow.

"Sing something in front of the class"Ms.Flow said."Umm..."she is so cute!! "ow!".Elsa wispered something to our teatcher and Ms.Flow stardet playng the piano.

I'd dive into frozen wawes

where the past comes back to life

Fight fear for the selfish pain

It was worth it every time

Hold still right before we crash

Cause we both know how this ends

A clock ticks till it brakes your glass

And i drown in you again

Cause you are the piece of me

I wish i didn't need

Chasing relendlessly

I Still fight and i dont know why

If our love is tradegy,

Why are you my remedy

If our love's insanity,

Why are you my Clarity

Oohhh

Walk trough a red parade

And refuse to make amends

It cuts trough our ground,

And makes us forget all common sense

Don't speak as i try to leave,

Cause we both know what we'll choose

If you pull then i push too deep

And i'll fall right back to you

Cause you are the piece of me

I wish i didn't need

Chasing relendlessly

I Still fight and i dont know why

If our love is tradegy,

Why are you my remedy

If our love's insanity,

Why are you my Clarity

If our love is tradegy,

Why are you my remedy

If our love's insanity,

Why are you my Clarity

Oohhh

Ahhh

Wow! just wow she is amazing singer!everyone clapped.

"Thank you Ms.Arendelle,that was Beautiful"Beautiful? you call that beautiful? i call that incredibly amazing!!"you can go back to your seat" Elsa came back to sit next to me.

~Author's note~

Hi guys!

I was thinking of making Anna's POV on next chapter,What do you think?should i do it?if you have any Suggestions,Suggest!i'll receive and see what i can do.I hope you liked it!thank you readers! ❄⛄❄