Know her...

Skip 5 days (saturday)

~Elsa~

I woke up my phone was ringing.i groandet and answered it. "hello..." i sead whit a sleepy voice. "Morning Snowflake" a boys voice sead,Jack. "why did you wake me up?" still in sleepy voice. "I'm bored,and i want to go somewhere whit you" "what?now?" "Yes,now" "ok, give me a sec" i hang up,got up and get to the shover. then i got dressed,I put on a turquoise shirt pin with snowflakes on it, black shorts and dark brown boots. i bradet my hair in a french braid and left it lying on my left shoulder. then i went downstairs,i ate bacon and eggs.i took my phone and heated outside,Jack was standing at our gate.when he saw me he started to stare at me."what"i sead,he shook his head "nothing" "so where are we going and how?" i asked "I'm not gonna tell you where,and by this" he pointed his Motorcycle,it was dark blue,and so Cool!

"Cool bike,but i don't have a helmet" he took something and trough it at me.It was a Cyan helmet whit Snowflakes on it,and at the back there was written 'Snowflake'."So...do you like it?"he said uncertainly. "No," he frowned. "love it!" I jumped and hugged him,he hugged me back. "thats good because,thats yours" "What?!"I said really happily "thats yours,hop on" he got on his bike,i was unsure."don't be afraid ,you'l be ok"he smiled, i put on my helmet and sat on Jack's bike."hold on",I put my hand around his stomach . he didn't leave immediately,we stayed probably 10 seconds and then we went off.
i hold it on him tightly even though,I was confident that we would fall over,I felt free.

After 39 minutes we stobbed "Where are we?" i asked "we are down at the north mountain" "why are we here?" "truth be told I would like to get to know you" i blushed.we talked about everything, off curse not about my powers.felt comfortable to talk to him.he is just so nice, kind, charming, and when he smiles I feel like kissing him,what is this feeling?

If he laughs and smiles again i will do something i will regret.

~Jack~

She is so adorable.her smile is just amazing,"Elsa can i ask you something?" "Sure" "yesterday when you closed your window..." "oh sorry for that, my friend came over and i showed her something" she cut me off."thats ok ,but i saw something on your window" her eyes widen."what did you see?" she asked,her smile faded away.Oh no!I should not have said anything! "Nothing"i sead quickly. "You did see something,didn't you?"she said being a little upset."i saw nothing" i repeated "don't you trust me?!" her voice was louder."i do.." "Then tell me!" "Its nothing" "fine!" she got up and was heading away from me."Elsa wait!" i ran beside her and took a hold on her waist,she tried to break free from my grip."Jack,Let.Me.Go"She said firmly." No" "all right" she somehow got herself removed from my grip.she ran away "Elsa!" i tried to call her "ELSA!" she didn't answer.i don't think we are friends anymore...All i wanted was to get to know her...not to upset her...