Confused

~Elsa~

I'm walking inside the school with Jack. Since Jack yelled at tooth she's been avoiding him, lucky us. "ELS!" I hear Rapunzels voice in the distance. "Punzie!" I smile and run to her and hug her. "I missed you! Did you have fun in corona?" I ask her. She was visiting her parents for 3 months. She lives here with her Aunt.

"Yeah it was fun! I heard about your mom I'm so sorry " she hugs me again.
"Thank you, it's hard but I'm feeling a little better now" i say as we walk towards class.

~Jack~

Wow...ignored by my girlfriend...I laugh to myself and walk to class. I sit down and wait for class to start and tooth sits beside me. "Hey J-jackie..." She says quietly, I sigh. "I'm sorry for being clingy...I didn't realized that i was going overboard. It's just that...I really like you..." She says. Is she...apologizing ? "And yes I know you're with the ice fre- I mean Elsa..." She says before I could say anything.

"So...can we at least be friends?" She offers her hand for me to shake, I look at her hand. What am I supposed to do? She's been all over me like forever... She was the reason it almost ended between me and Elsa... I should give her a chance if she really wants to change... i shake her hand. "I'll give you a second chance...but if you brake it-"
"I'll leave town and never come back " she cuts me off.

The teacher walks in. "Morning class. As you all know the Dance is right around the corner. So we need volunteers to decorate the gym. If you want to volunteer then you can sign up in the hallway." Mr.Parker says. Wow...I'm going to ask Elsa... I smile to myself. She's going to look beautiful...I MEAN she is already really beautiful but- ughh...you know what I mean.

Maybe I could help with the decorating? Awe no I can't do that i have to study. I sigh to myself.

~Rapunzel~

I'm so happy to see Elsa again! It's been so long! She's being really strong about her mothers...umm...you know...

"So Els are you going to volunteer to decorate the gym?" I say as we sit down at art class. "Idk I haven't really thought about it, but it could be fun, I guess " she says. "Maybe you should do it, I know you can paint and draw amazingly " she smiles at me.
"Oooh! That could be fun! But only if you do it with me!" I giggle at her. She smiles and agrees to decorate.

After class we went to sign our names on the list when jack walked in. "You're going to help with the decorations?" He asks Us. "Yeah, aren't you? It could be fun" Elsa looks at him smiling. "Not really I have to study so I can't, I mean I'd love to but yeah " he says. "Awe that's too bad " elsa kisses his cheek and he smiles at her. They're a cute couple. It's like written in the stars. She's lucky to have someone like him, who's not a total jerk.

~Elsa~

It's too bad that Jack can't help us decorate but I understand. He needs to pass that test.

// after school //

I walk home and i smell something burning and i walk in and there's smoke everywhere. "Anna?" I look around, and cough from the smoke. "Anna!" I yell her name again. "I'm in the kitchen!" I hear her yell. I walk into the kitchen and see her with a frying pan on her hand and I guess she was cooking something and burned it. I open the windows and help her clean. "Sorry Elsa i wanted to cook something for us and burned it" she says looking down. "Hey, it's okay " i say warmly. "I'm going to order some pizza okay? "I smile at her and she smiles and nods back. Soon the pizza comes and as we're eating it we laugh at her attempt on cooking.

She's so silly bit she has a big heart.

"So how's...Khristoff was it?" I ask her taking a bite of my pizza. "Oh he's okay " she says bluntly "we're just good friends " she says stuffing pizza in her face. "Riiiigggghhht..." I giggle at her actions.

A/N
I'm sorry, it's boring. I stayed up to 4am to get this done. Ik these aren't that good. it's because I'm running out of ideas.

If you guys wanna get to know me better, go ahead And go to my ask admin book and ask me questions 😊

Cya later Snowflakes ❄️