Part 12

We stumbled upstairs to my bedroom, taking each other's clothes off as we went. Our kisses were heated, touches desperate. With each touch, we attempted to get closer to each other.

As we reached my room, Arthur lifted my almost naked body, carrying me to the bed. He placed me down lightly, a stark contrast from the frenzy that happened outside the door mere moments ago. His lips fell to my jaw, my neck and then my collarbones. He left marks all over my neck and shoulders, making sure they would be visible.

"Mh~ Arthur..." I moaned his name and he groaned in to my neck. He bit me in that exact spot and I moaned again. He repeated the action a few more times on different spots, making me moan each time. His lips traveled lover to my breasts and he took of my bra. He sucked on them and squeezed them. I hummed and moaned at his ministrations, feeling him smirk against my skin.

˝You enjoying yourself, love?˝ He asked once he parked from my breasts. I nodded, but he only laughed.
˝Use your words, darling.˝ He said and I whined.

˝Y-Yes!˝ I said and he placed his lips on my skin again. He moved lower down my body, kissing my stomach. He looked up at me and groaned.

˝Fuckin' gorgeous!˝ He said and moved to my stomach, sucking on it once again. His hands traveled from my knees to my hips, his fingers hooking to my panties. He slowly pulled them off,  my pussy fully on display to him. I could feel his warm breath, but instead of going where I needed him, his lips went to the side of my knee. He slowly got closer to my core, but once he reached the apex of my thigh, he switched to my other leg. I whined and a chuckle came out of Arthur.

˝Someone's impatient, huh?˝ He asked as he once again lowered to the apex of my thigh. I whined and nodded. He laughed and shook his head.
˝I guess I shouldn't keep you waiting much longer.˝ He said and attached himself to my core. I moaned loudly and tangled my hands in Arthurs hair. He groaned against me, sucking on my clit. He licked and sucked, eating me out like it was his final meal. I moaned and hummed at his every move, pulling on his hair from time to time. I felt one of his hands leave my hip and soon I found my self arching my back as his finger entered me. I moaned his name as he pumped his finger in and out of me, curling it from time to time, sending me into heaven. He added a second finger, stretching me out. I writhed beneath him as he sucked on my clit and filled me with his fingers. I felt a familiar feeling spreading in my lower abdomen.

˝Ah~ Arthur... I'm cl... Ah~ !˝ I tried to speak, but a suddenly harsh suck on my clit stopped my attempt.

˝Come on my fingers, love... Let go for me.˝ He said, going back to sucking on my clit and pumping his fingers, this time faster than before. I moaned and writhed in his hold, until I let go. With a shout, I came all over his face and he kept eating me out until my breath calmed. Arthur rose onto his knees, running his hands up and down my legs. I looked up at him tenderly. He leaned down and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips brushed against mine and I moaned. I lifted my hand to his hair and he groaned into my mouth.

˝Ready for round two? Already?˝ I hummed and nodded. He let out a deep laugh. His hand massaged my thigh as he slowly came closer to my face. He stopped of my breasts, taking one of my nipples into his mouth, his fingers twisting the other one. I moaned and gripped the sheets under me. He released my nipple and moved to my neck. He didn't hurry, slowly kissing and licking the marks he left before.

˝Arthur~... Please...˝ I gasped as he sucked on an unmarked part of my skin.

˝You'll need to ask, love.˝ He said against my neck, still kissing my neck.

˝Hmm... Please, Arthur...˝ I moaned and moved my hips a bit, but he stilled them. He came close to my ear and I felt his hot breath on my skin.

˝Ask me nicely, love. Use your words.˝ He whispered in my ear. I reached for his pants, my hands fiddling his belt. He gripped my wrists, pulling my hands away.
˝Ask first, darling.˝

˝Hmm... Arthur~ Please, just...˝ I sighted as he started nipping at my ear.
˝A-Arthur, p-please... please, just fu-fuck me...˝ I moaned and he chuckled.

˝Well, since you asked so nicely...˝ He grumbled, standing up and taking his pants and underwear off. His cock sprung out, standing up. It was leaking precum already and I gulped. He was big. Lean, but long, but it was certainly bigger than most. He smirked when he saw me staring. He got closer, in the end crawling over me. I looked into his beautiful gray eyes and was met with a smug expression.

˝You like what you see, my love? Hm?˝ He asked and I looked away, nodding. He laughed and turned my chin towards him. He kissed me and I moaned. My hands rested on his chest, while one of his held my face and the other held my hip. The hand at my hip slip to the inside of my thigh, spreading my legs further apart. His hips came closer to mine and he rubbed his tip between my lips. I moaned into our kiss as he slowly slid his cock inside me. Our lips parted and Arthur's head fell to my neck, groaning.
˝Fuck, love... You're tight...˝ He groaned and kissed my neck.

˝So... Mh~ Big...˝ I moaned as his lips assaulted my neck repeatedly.
˝P-Please m-move...˝I said tangling my fingers in his hair. He groaned and detached himself from my skin.

˝Your wish is my command, love.˝ He said, slowly pulling out of me and sliding back in, creating a slow pace.

˝Mh~... Ah~...˝ I tired to speak, but all I could do was moan and mewl as Arthur slowly fucked me.

˝You want to say something, love?˝ He asked, looking down at me. He kept fucking me as I tried to form words. He smirked down at my body writhing under his touch.

˝Arthur~...˝ He hummed in response of me calling his name.
˝P-Please, Arthur... Faster...˝ I managed to gasp out. He chuckled and thrust into me faster. I moaned loudly and Arthur smirked.

˝You like this, hm?˝ He asked from above me. I nodded, but Arthur gave me a hard thrust. The motion made me arch my back and I let out a moan. He repeated the action, thrusted into me hard and fast. I let his name fall from my lips like a prayer, making him let out a chuckle.
˝Oh, but you like this better... Am I right, love?˝ He asked, keeping his pace.

˝Yeah!˝ I screamed as Arthur tilted, hitting that spot that made me see stars. He kept hitting that spot relentlessly, bringing me closer and closer to another orgasm.

˝Arthur~...˝ I moaned and he looked at me. He scanned my face and smirked.

˝Are you going to cum for me again?˝ He whispered into my ear and I nodded. He chuckled and pulled out, making me whine. He laid back and looked at me, raising a brow.
˝Come, ride me.˝ He said, putting his hand out to me. I placed my shaky hand in his and let him pull me on top. I slowly sunk down on his cock, moaning as he filled me up again. His hands took a hold of my hips, helping me bounce on his lap. I hummed and mewled as I bounced up and down on his cock, my nails scratching at his chest.

˝Arthur~... Mhmm...˝ I moaned out, my pace slowly faltering as my orgasm neared once again. Arthur stilled my hips, thrusting up into me.

˝Shit, love... I'm close...˝ Arthur grunted, his head falling back and his hips lightly stuttering. My nails scratched at his chest, leaving red marks. His grip on my hips tightened and I had a feeling I'd have bruises later.

I moaned loudly when I felt Arthur's fingers on my clit.

˝Come for me, love.˝ He said, breathlessly. I moaned as he kept rubbing my bud, my walls clenching around him.
˝Fuck, love...˝ he grunted.

A few more thrusts and the continuous rubbing made me finally let go. I screamed and arched my back. Arthur kept thrusting into me until he too came. He finished inside me, filling me with his seed. I collapsed beside him, pouting. He wrapped his arm around me, rubbing my arm.

˝I love you, Monica...˝ Were the last words I heard before I felt a blanket cover my body and sleep take over.