19

1 month later

˝Ngh...˝ I groaned as I once again Woke up to make my way to the bathroom to empty out the contents of my stomach. If there was anything to empty out anymore. 

˝Sweetheart, what is happening? This is the third time  tonight. Seventh since last night.˝ Arthur groggily walked behind me into the bathroom.

˝I don't know, but if this..˝ I gagged.
˝- Continues, I swear to God, my intestines will come out my mouth.˝ He snickered and I turned to him.

˝Sorry, love.˝ He sheepishly said and kneeled next to me, holding up my hair.

3rd person PoV

˝She keeps throwing up. I don't know what's happening .˝ Arthur spoke to his brothers and Freddie.

˝Maybe it was the dinner from two nights age. Ada and I both felt terrible once we came home.˝ Freddie offered.

˝I don't know. Maybe, it con-˝ Tommy started, but was interrupted by the door of the Garrison slamming.

˝I'M PREGNANT!˝ Monica screamed and the whole Garrison turned around. She was out of breath, but a gleaming smile graced her face. Arthur stood up from his seat and made his way towards her.

˝What?˝He simply asked. She smiled.

˝I'm pregnant, Arthur. We're going to be parents.˝ She said, holding his face, still out of breath.

˝Parents?˝ He repeated and a smile crept up on his face. He laughed and spin Monica around. They both laughed and as he put her down, she crashed her lips to his.

˝Harry, the round on me! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!˝