Part 18

We entered my house and the moment the doors closed, he was all over me. His hands grabbed my ass and his mouth claimed mine. I moaned and my hands flew to his hair. We made out in the hallway, slowly making our way to the stair way.

At the bottom of the stairs, we parted, panting heavily. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs. He kicked the door to my bedroom open and threw me on the bed. I sprawled out on the bed as he loomed over me, undoing his jacket and shirt. I reached out to help him, but my hands were pinned above my head.

˝You're doing nothing tonight, love. Let me worship you.˝ He said as he finally took his top off. He kissed me again, his hands moving to my back. He unzipped my dress and pulled it down my shoulders. My hands flew around his neck the moment my arms were free of the sleeves. I scratched the back of his head and he moaned into my mouth.

My dress soon found it's way to the floor and Arthur pulled back.

˝Fuckin hell, love, you're gorgeous!˝ He claimed as his head dipped down to my neck. He left kisses all over my skin as he made his way down to my bra. His hands grabbed my tits and massaged the flesh tenderly. His lips stayed on my collar bone as he unclasped my bra and took it off. I moaned when his lips attached to my nipple, giving it a slight nibble. I gripped his hair and held on tightly as his lips and tongue kept working on my tits.

˝Mhm~ Arthur~˝ I moaned as his lips traveled even lower. He bit down on the rim of my panties and started pulling them off. He gripped my thighs and pulled the last piece of cloth off my body.

His mustache tickled me as he left soft kisses on my thigh. I grabbed his hair and moaned, writhing under his touch. He inched towards my core with every kiss, and I was getting more and more excited. With one of his hands, he caressed my body, as the other held me down.  

˝Arthur...˝ I whined. He chuckled.

˝Soon, my love...˝ He said and continued kissing my skin. I whined again.

After a few more kisses, he dove in. His lips circled around my clit and I moaned loudly. I could feel him smile against me as he started moving. He kept on licking and sucking on my clit, and his fingers joined the mix. First one, then the second. Soon enough, he had me screaming his name.

˝Mhm~ Just a like that, sweetheart~˝ He moaned into my core and I whined.

˝Arthur, please~ I want you in me...˝ I whined pulling on his hair.

˝If that  is what my lady commands...˝ He stated and got up. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off. He turned over me and stayed there.

˝Arthur~˝ I whined his name again and he chuckled.

˝You're really desperate, aren't ya?˝ He laughed and attached his lips to my neck. My hands flew around his neck. He sucked and bit the skin as I clawed at his back. I soon felt a pressure at my entrance. Arthur pushed the tip in and I moaned.

˝More, Arthur~ More~˝ I whined and he pushed further in. We moaned in unison as he bottomed out.

˝Fuck, love. Feel so tight...˝ He moaned into my neck. He started moving and I grabbed onto his shoulders.
˝Gonna make you feel so good, sweetheart.˝ He mumbled into my ear.

˝Oh, Arthur~˝ I whispered back to him and he picked up the pace.

Soon, Arthur was pounding into me relentlessly as I screamed his name. My eyes were out of focus and I couldn't see a thing. All I knew was that Arthur was not slowing down and I was very close.

˝Arthur, I- Mhm~ I'm- I'm close...˝ I barely said and heard him moan.

˝You are? Then, come for me...˝ He said, his thumb finding my clit. I screamed and writhed. I was getting closer and closer with every stroke and every lick, until the knot in my stomach broke. I came around Arthur's cock with a shout. He didn't slow down, overstimulating me to the point where tears weld up in my eyes.

˝You alright, my love?˝ I heard his voice and felt his thumb on my cheek. His pace slowed down to almost a halt. I nodded and leaned into his hand. I looked up at him, only to see him smiling down at me.

˝Why are you smiling like that?˝ I asked him. 

˝Because you're beautiful, love.˝ He said and leaned down to kiss me. My fingers tangled in his hair, and he moaned into my mouth.

Arthur turned to his back, pulling me to be on top. I moaned as his cock seemed to reach even deeper. I wiggled slightly and he moaned into the kiss. I took that as my green light to start moving. I slowly bounced up and down on his cock, parting from his lips. His hands squeezed my hips as I moved. His head was thrown back and he moaned my name.

˝Monica~ Fuck...˝ His voice was strained and eyes closed. I moaned as a response.
˝Faster, sweetheart... Can you go faster?˝ He asked.

˝Mhm...˝ I confirmed as I picked up my pace. Arthur moaned loudly, squeezing my hips even harder.

My voice cracked as Arthurs hips snapped upwards. My hands flew to his and my head fell back.

˝Fuck! Arthur!˝ I moaned his name and dug my nails into the back of his hand. His hips jerked up harder, meeting my bounces. The sound resonated through the room, both our moans mixing with the sound of the skin slapping. The smell of sex hung thick in the air and was driving me closer and close to another orgasm.
˝Arthur.... Mhm~ I'm close , love.˝ I moaned. My body started to tremble and my legs gave out. My upper body collapsed onto Arthur and his arms wrapped around me. He kept up his pace and tears started to roll down my cheeks. A steady pressure started to build in my stomach.
˝MHm~ Arthur...˝ I moaned into his ear and he shuddered. 

˝Shit, sweetheart... Your feel so fucking amazing!˝ he said as he sped up his thrusts.

With a scream, I suddenly came. I shoved my face into Arthurs neck and spasmed around his cock. I felt him twitch inside and with a final thrust, he came inside me. I soon relaxed and moved to lay next to him.

We stayed like that for a while. His hand played with my hair, while I drew shaped into the skin on his chest.

˝I love you, my scrunkly man.˝ I said quietly with a giggle.

˝Again with that word, Monica!˝ he loudly said and we both started to laugh.