Sleepover-A-Rooney

Parker's POV:

I'm pretty sure it was obvious to everyone the real reason I wanted to go to Diggie and y/n's house. Oh well!

When we got there, y/n and I sat down on the couch and started talking. "So Parker you wanted to come here to help with the plan? Or did you just come over so you could see me?" She asked.

I stared at her in disbelief, "Well I never! Why would I want to see you?" I questioned jokingly. She acted as though she was offended and started to fake cry, "How dare you! I am so offended." I laughed and looked at her, "I'm kidding! Jeez calm down." I said making her laugh in return.

I looked down and sighed, "Hey, what's wrong Parks?" She asked with concern in her voice.
"It's just- I don't think I'm gonna get a date to the dance anytime soon." I mumbled. She put her hand on my shoulder and said, "I'm sure you'll find someone Parks, don't give up your hope." I smiled and hugged her, "Thanks n/n."

Suddenly, Diggie came over and shimmied his way inbetween us.
"Hey Parker, hey y/n, " he greeted with a grin on his face. Y/n giggled and said, "Hello dear brother, who decides to get involved a bit too much in my life." I laughed and Diggie gave me a death stare. I quickly regreted that decision. He stopped staring at me as though I was going to attack him at any minute and continued,

"So guys, what do you wanna do?
I shrugged and y/n replied, "I don't know, we were probably just gonna watch a movie." I answered, "Sure!" Yet again, Diggie gave me a death stare and continued, "Sure, what movie should we all watch?"
Y/n giggled and said, "I meant Me and Parker but sure you can join us, if Parker's alright with that. Parker?" She looked at me waiting for an answer as Diggie still stared at me, "Uhh, yeah sure. He can join us." I answered.

Diggie's POV:

"Uhh, yeah sure. He can join us." Parker answered. I know he said he wanted to help us with the plan about asking Maddie to prom. But I know better than that. He obviously just wanted to spend time with my little sister.

Rooney Jr. is a nice boy and I trust him, it's just- I don't want anyone to hurt my little sister again. "Mhm yeah, I will be joining..." I mumbled knowing he would be scared. Nervously, he laughed and y/n said, "Ok, what should we watch?" "Linda and Heather!" Parker yelled.
Y/n agreed and I protested, "That show is for little kids!" The two stared at me stunned and stood up. I knew where this was going.

Y/n's POV:

"Well big bro, if you're gonna stick around you gotta dance." I said unzipping my jacket at the same time as Parker to reveal our Linda and Heather shirts. We pressed the little buttons we added with our 'Scientific Geniusness' and it started playing the Linda And Heather theme song.
"Pink, pink, pink," I started.
"Girls, girls, girls," Parker continued.
"Glitter, glitter, glitter," I added.
"Twirls, twirls, twirls," Parker sang.
"Together."
"Forever."
"We're Linda."
"And Heather."
Finally, we both sang simultaneously, "BEST FRIENDS!"

Diggie stared at us weirdly and sighed, "You two are some very weird kids. But you're my little sister, " he said indicating to me, "and you're the kid who's bones I'll break if you ever hurt my sister." He finished. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.
"Fine, you're my sister's best friend..." I laughed and sat back down on the other sofa with Parker whilst grabbing the remote. Diggie furrowed his brow and once again shimmied in between us.

Parker's POV:

Diggie was very annoying sometimes. He always thought I was trying to do something to his sister or thought I would hurt her. To be honest, I've seen y/n get hurt so many times that it hurts me. She's so kind and innocent but she is gullible and naive. I feel like it's my job to protect her and keep her safe from whoever may I try to hurt her.