Audition-A-Rooney

Gemma's POV:

As the director of 'Voltage', it's my responsibility to make sure that EVERYTHING is perfect. I'm still missing 2 of the main characters, they're very important to the show and with out that SkyVolt and Garrison would be dead. My main girl Liv Rooney, has two young kids who she thinks are perfect for the role. I mean, she is my star and I trust her but the pressure of missing two of the most important roles is killing me.

Liv has reassured me and told me that the two are geniuses and best friends in real life. Although, she did add on something about her thinking they may be more going on between them. This is perfect, because even if there isn't everyone else believes it. Just what I need.

About 10 minutes ago, Liv texted me saying she was on her way with 'the two future super-stars'. Let's just hope she has good instincts. I trust Liv, of course, but if they're not the right people for the roles then I'm stuck. The whole show will have to be rewritten or even worse cancelled! That can NOT happen, come on Liv, I have my faith rested in you.

I was rushing around, panicking before I ran into a well-accesorised blur. It must be Liv! Finally, she was here. Actually, she was exactly 2 minutes and 38 seconds early.
"Liv! My super star, thank you so much for bringing the kids, you're a life-saver, thank you. All the other kids who've auditioned haven't been suitable for the role. If we can't get a good cast, we'll have to rewrite the show or it will be cancelled. There's so many possibilities!" I blurted out into almost one quick sentence.

I didn't even realise before I saw her standing with wide eyes. She smiled her classic 'Liv Rooney Smile' and replied, "No worries, I think they'll be great for the parts. It's just, the one who's auditioning for my little sister has really bad anxiety. So could you make sure to not put way to much pressure on her, please." I nodded understandingly.

"Ok Liv, come here. Closer!" I calmly instructed as I brought her face to face with me, "Where are the kids?"
"Uhm, they're just outside." she stated.
"Ok, come bring them in and tell them we'll be rehearsing a scene from season 1, episode 1." I commanded. With that, she rushed off to get the kids. Come on, we can't get cancelled, not again...

Liv's POV:

Joyfully (yet nervously), I skipped outside to get the kids. Y/n was panicking a little while Parker was trying to reassure her and calm her down. Parker noticed me and gently nudged y/n so she saw too. They ran over and I gestured to the door.
"Let's get this audition started!" I said in a tone as if I was about to have a party. With that they walked in and gazed around in amazement. I laughed slightly and mumbled to myself , "Kids..."

Parker's POV:

I could tell y/n was still nervous and honestly, so was I. We gazed in wonder and amazement at everything around us. There were bright lights and cameras and people running around. There were security guards, people carrying clip boards and people who seemed worried. Almost as much as we were!

Liv quickly caught up to us and lightly giggled at our reactions to everything. A woman that was slightly taller than us but definitely older than Liv ran over smiling. She grabbed y/n while saying, "Hello sweetie, look at me, closer!" I could see the concern on
y/n's face and Liv simply laughed. From that I assumed she worked here and that she wasn't just a random stranger who went on to TV show sets and grabbed people's faces.

"Wow, you're beautiful! Liv was right you would be amazing for this role. But as they say it's what's on the inside that counts and in acting that means no matter what you look like it's the skill that counts." She told her. Suddenly, the lady let go of y/n and stared directly at me. This was when I knew it was my turn...

The exact same process y/n went through happened to me. My shoulders hurt so badly when she let go. The release of pressure must have released the pain. Liv rubbed our backs before slightly pushing us forward. She knew exactly what was going to happen next. The strange, director lady pushed me and y/n together we were almost touching.