Hospital-A-Rooney

Parker's POV:

Finally, we got to the hospital and walked in with me still carrying y/n. Poor, innocent y/n. She had no idea what was going on. When she wakes up, she'll be in a Hospital bed clueless of what had happened before. I just wished she would wake up now. What was going to happen? Surgery? She'll be told to go home?

I didn't even want to know, I was too scared to find out. We ran over to the front desk and I started yelling,
"WE NEED A DOCTOR, RIGHT NOW!" The man calmly asked me, "What happened?" I took a deep breath and sighed, "We were working together on a science project and then she asked me to give her saw. A few seconds later, I heard her say 'ow' and she was hiding her left arm (hence the arm bandages). When she went to pick up something she dropped, I got a small glimpse of her arm and it had a huge, deep cut." He looked at me stunned whilst mom rubbed my back.

"Ok, go take and take a seat, we will get a Doctor as soon as possible!" He said while grabbing a phone. As he started to call all the Doctors, we sat down. Most of us did at least. I was crying and whispering in y/n's ear as Diggie was pacing around. Maddie was comforting him while Liv was trying to calm me. It wasn't working but at least she tried.

Liv's POV:

"Parker, don't worry. They will save her!" I explained trying to calm him. He wasn't having it, he gripped tighter to y/n and ignored everything I said. Mom and dad were at the front desk waiting for a Doctor. Maddie was trying to calm Diggie and I was trying to calm Parker, who was still holding onto her tightly,

It hurt me badly to see him like this, holding onto his best friend prayering desperately that she is okay. Tears  continuously flooded his eyes, as he whispered softly into her ear.
What could I do to help? I walked up to the front desk and talked to a young woman. Her jaw dropped when she saw me. She must have been a fan of me or Maddie.

Trying to stay professional, she asked, "Hello, what can I help you with?" I sighed, "Well, my brother is sat over there, " I  began as I gestured towards him, "and as you can clearly see he's holding a girl who is passed out in his arms. We asked about half an hour ago for a Doctor but nothing has happened since." She nodded sympathetically and said, "I'll go find a Doctor. Make sure you tell your brother that his girlfriend will be okay." I nodded acting as though I was ignoring the fact she thought y/n was Parker's girlfriend.

Walking back to Parker, I shuddered at the thought of how upset he would be if something bad happened. We all knew Diggie would be sad, but Parker would be broken...

Maddie's POV:

I was pacing after Diggie, trying to calm him, as Liv was trying to calm Parker. Diggie calmed a little bit Parker wouldn't have any of it. He cried and whispered in y/n's ear as he kissed her forehead. At this point, we all had assigned roles, I had to look after Diggie, Parker had to make sure nothing else happened to y/n, Liv had to calm Parker and mom and dad were still running around chasing after every Doctor they saw.
As for Joey, he was looking for the bathroom. We were all to busy to help him, so he just had to deal with it.

"Diggie, please sit down. You need to calm down and breathe!" I explained to him. He calmed down a bit and slowed his pacing but he didn't stop. I couldn't bare to see him like this. Out of nowhere, I stood in front of him and hugged him tightly. Stroking his hair, rubbing his back and whispering reassuring words in his ear. He eventually stopped and sat down.

He looked towards Parker and sighed. I already knew why. Not only did he hate that this was happening, but he hated that Parker was suffering. Parker was too young to have such a bad thing happen in his life. It just wasn't fair on the kid, but it's just how life is. Personally, I knew y/n would survive. She is so strong and amazing, she knows her worth or this is at least what I told myself so I didn't cry. It was way worse for Diggie and Parker, but obviously we were all so upset. We just had to hope for the best...

Karen's POV:

Pete and I were pacing around the front desk waiting for a Doctor. I looked at my watch it read '2:37pm'.
Hopefully, someone could help soon but I really didn't want to lie and tell everyone she would definitely be okay.

Once again, Pete yelled, "COME ON! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!" To our surprise, someone came over and called out, "Can we have the Smalls and Rooneys please?" I was shocked but gathered everyone (including Joey, who still was trying to find the bathrooms) and we walked in. Parker was still in tears and was holding y/n tightly. The nurse explained, "Lay her down on here and the Doctor will be right with you." There were 8 of us, including y/n, so this meant only 2 of us would be able to stay with her and the other 5 would have to wait.

We all knew that the two who would be staying was, Parker and Diggie. The Doctor walked in, clipboard in hand, and asked, "Ok, hello everyone, I'm Doctor Lee. Are you all family?" "Diggie here, is her older brother, " he explained, gesturing to Diggie, "This is my son, Parker, he is her best friend and the rest of us are his family." Doctor Lee then said, "I'm very sorry, but the patient can only have 4 people in the room."

We were all quite shocked, we assumed it would only be two at a time. Liv and Maddie should obviously go because; Liv had been calming Parker and Maddie had been calming Diggie. Joey, Pete and I sat outside the room and waited anxiously. We just had to hope for the best...