The-Call-A-Rooney

Maddie's POV:

We were all rushing around getting the last few decorations set up. Liv said the audition would end around about now but we didn't know exactly when. Diggie arrived and he looked pleased with the colour scheme: both of their favourite colors. We bought their favourite type of cake, god they're to similar they even like the same food, and set it on the kitchen counter.

Mom had cooked all of their favourite foods. She even bought milkshakes, delish! Oh god I'm turning into Liv... I need to stop using words like: Delish and Yumtastic or I'll be just like her. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be her but I always make myself the opposite of her. In every way, we are opposites, she is girly, I'm a tom-boy. The only time we're alike is when we do a 'switch-a-rooney'. But mom just had to forbid us from doing it for 'unnecessary reasons.'

Diggie's POV:

We were all panicking around, we had to make sure everything was perfect. I just hoped they got the roles they wanted, y/n barely slept last night. I'd hate to see her energy go to waste, she's an amazing kid. Not to mention, Parker was panicking around all morning (according to Maddie). Nobody could calm him.

We hung the last streamer and sat down. Although, our relaxation didn't last for very long because we heard the code Liv told us for when they were here. I stood beside Maddie, squeezing her hand (trying to keep her calm). We were all so nervous, honestly, I think Joey was sweating.
Well, that was probably normal...

Liv's POV:

I gave them the signal, the signal was just a random word so the two didn't get suspicious. Parker, y/n and I were so excited! We hadn't found out if they were cast but Gemma even said herself that they're the best young actors she's ever met. Well other than me of course. Both y/n and Parker were very proud of themselves, they should have been! Their auditions went fantabulous and even they had a very strong hope that they'd be cast.

I slowly twisted the door knob and put on a fake sad face as we entered. Y/n began to fake cry while Parker put on a sad pout and hugged her. "SUPRI- Oh..." Everyone yelled and mumbled in unison. They seemed so apolagetic and we hadn't even said a single word! Y/n ran upstairs and went to mine and Maddie's room, she usually did this when she was sad, anxious or mad.

We all ran upstairs with Parker and I on y/n's trail. Once we got into the room, we stood in a line and bowed/curtsied. Everyone walked in, confused. It seemed nobody was catching on until Maddie realised, "THEY WERE CAST!" We laughed and shook our heads a little before I replied, "We don't know for sure, we're waiting for a phone call but even Gemma said that their auditions were the best she'd seen so far. She made them create 3 scenes, then even she thought it was amazing!"

Everyone gasped and got into a big group hug. At that exact moment, my phone started to ring. All of our eyes widened as I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I sighed in relief, worry and excitement, it was Gemma.
I thought it would be someone else just ruining the moment without even knowing. Everybody quitened down before I answered.

After I put the phone on loud speaker I greeted, "Hi, Gemma!"
"Liv, my star! I have some news!" She announced proudly. We all had our fingers crossed, not daring to take a single breath. Liv then insisted, "Ok, continue." After a big, deep breath, Gemma finished her sentence saying, "THEY HAVE THE PARTS!"

Parker's POV:

My whole life just flashed before my eyes in a matter of seconds. In that one, long, deep breath, everyone was filled with ever-lasting anticipation. Then we heard the words it felt like we had been waiting forever for, "THEY HAVE THE PARTS!" Gemma yelled joyfully. Everyone began screaming and squealing. This was one of the greatest things I've heard all week. Well other than hearing that I could be on TV, and now I will be!