Back Home-A-Rooney

Y/n's POV:

The last few hours were a blur but at least I'm back home now. I was still kind of confused but everyone was helping me around. Parker and I completed the last few adjustments on the project and ran down stairs.

"Mom, dad, everyone! Are you all done yet?" He yelled. Maddie walked down the stairs a few seconds after and replied, "Y/n, you can go shower now!" I thanked her and ran upstairs to go shower.

Parker's POV:

Maddie came out the shower and y/n ran upstairs for her turn. She turned to me and asked, "So, are you gonna ask y/n to the Valentine's dance?"
I rolled my eyes and replied, "I don't know! She is probably gonna get asked by someone else." In return, she snorted and continued, "Well, you should ask before someone else does. She would tell you if someone else asked her."

"That's smart, but I think I have an idea." I replied. Before she got a chance to ask what it was, I ran up to the fireplace and opened it up.
I jumped into the Parker Tunnel and quickly got to my room. Quickly, I grabbed a big piece of cardboard and some felt tips then ran down the stairs. Maddie was sat on the sofa, about to watch the basket ball game when I jumped on the couch.

"Ok, ok. Calm down!" She exclaimed. I grabbed a dark blue pen and started writing. Maddie stared at the board, scribbled it all out and wrote in big writing, 'JUST ASK HER'. I sighed.
It was just the thought of how and when. The next thing I knew she was walking down the stairs, I'll sort this out another time...

Maddie's POV:

Y/n was coming downstairs before I could say anything else to Parker. She smiled and asked, "Hey guys, does anyone have a jacket I can borrow?" Parker jumped up ran upstairs and ran back down within a matter of seconds. He held a hoodie out and gave it to her. She thanked him and sat down on the couch next to me.

"What's this for?" She asked Parker and I, indicating to the board. We stared around shocked and worried then quickly grabbed the board. He ran up the stairs, shoved the board in a nearby Parker Tunnel and ran back down. Y/n stared at him confused but shrugged it off and once again asked us, "What was it for? It said something about asking som- Do one of you have a crush?"

I had to make a sacrifice...
"Yeah, Parker was helping me ask Diggie to the dance." I mumbled.

Y/n's POV:

My eyes slightly widened. Luckily, it wasn't too noticeable for her to see. Parker looked down, knowing what I was thinking. Before you ask, I was thinking: DIGGIE'S PLANS WILL BE RUINED!!! Poor Parker he had to play along... He had to act as though my brother's plans won't be at risk...

Snapping me our of my day dream, Liv ran in grabbed me and took me upstairs while Maddie and Parker stared in confusion. We got into her room and she showed me 4 outfits. "Ahhh, okay! Pick an outfit." She instructed, showing me each outfit while posing with each one in front of her body. I rolled my eyes and asked, "Is what I'm wearing not good enough for the Fashion Queen?"
"Just pick!" She commanded. I picked the 2nd outfit and went into the walk-in closet to try it on.

The outfit:

When I came back outside Liv was cheerfully applauding and cried out, "Yellow looks amaze-tastic on you!' I quietly laughed to myself and softly plopped down onto her bed

When I came back outside Liv was cheerfully applauding and cried out, "Yellow looks amaze-tastic on you!' I quietly laughed to myself and softly plopped down onto her bed. She looked down towards me and sat beside me. She waited a few seconds and asked, "What's wrong, y/n?"
I sighed and hesitantly replied, "I just hate that I have to go to my first ever school dance all by myself."

She placed and a hand on my back and pouted, "Hey... It's okay, I'm sure you'll find someone..."
I smiled, knowing she was trying to help but we both knew it wasn't much help. I only nodded in reply and said, "I should probably go back to Parker now, thanks Liv." She waved goodbye and closed the door behind me.

Parker's POV:

Ok, I just thought of the best plan ever to ask y/n to the dance. But first, I'm going to have to join the school band... Snapping me out of my thoughts, y/n came walking down the stairs in a yellow jumper and blue jeans. We had all eaten lunch at the hospital and we had half an hour to make sure we are all ready for dinner.

Maddie turned off the TV and greeted, "Hey y/n, you're back eh?" With that y/n giggled slightly and sat beside me. I placed my arm on her shoulder and she leaned her head on mine. Diggie rushed in to come and check on us and saw me and y/n layed against eachother. Although, this time he didn't intervene. He just smiled and walked back into the kitchen, almost bumping into Joey.

Joey sat down inbetween us and cheerfully announced, "Well this is so fun," then in a whisper tone, "Sorry, dad made me do this." I rolled my eyes and started thinking again. I would do it the day before the dance. Until then, I would need to secretly go to the band practice and beg them to help me.

Mom and walked in and dad yelled, "Everyone line up!" I sighed but reluctantly followed the orders. He was acting like we were in the military or something! Everyone came into the room and got into a line going oldest-youngest. Y/n was at the front, I was behind her, Joey was behind me, then Liv, then Maddie and finally Diggie.

"Ok, everyone. We are all going to dinner and we will be responsible and respectful. I don't want any mischief or chinanigans going on," he looked towards me and y/n when saying that. "Got it?" He asked.
"Yes, sir!" We all replied in unision.
With that, we walked out the door and into the car.