visit

y/n's pov

we pulled up to the massive building. it was like a giant block of glass amd concrete. in a good way though, it was a very nice building. happy parked the car in a huge garage that i assumed was mr starks considering the large number of expensive cars surrounding us.

happy lead us into the building, through several long hallways and security checkpoints. i guess they have to keep the building very safe. we finally ended up at reception where the receptionist informed us of what floor we needed to go to. It seemed that each floor was divided into sections for different things and different people, happy guided us to the elevator and it took us up to floor 3 section 2 which was the lab.

we stood sliently in the elevator for a total of 3 minutes very awkwardly i might add. when we finally got to where we were supposed to be we heard very loud noise comimg from the lab, ACDC was being blasted at full volume. deservingly so it's a great band.

happy then start muttering to himself 'he forgot he forgot', something or other. probably about tony, considering his 'genious billionaire playboy' repuation i doubt he'd care enough about some random kids to actually remember they were coming.

'TONY' happy, said shouting over the music.
'I SAID NOT TO BOTHER ME STEVE-'
'oh. children. and happy yay'
'tony these are the kids that one the apprenticeship.
'oh yeah. oh my go-'
'why dont you introduce yourselves guys'
'im mj jones'
'nice to fina- meet you mj' he said
mj gave him a weird look but blew it off.
'ned leeds, pleasure to meet you tony mr stark sir, thank you for having us'
'my pleasure ned'
'names y/n'
'greetings y/n' he said with a strange smirk on his face.
'peter parker sir'
'nice to see you ki- peter sorry'
'its ok'

an awkward moment of silence was shared between us all until tony decided to break the silence.

'WELL KIDS what you are going to be doing over this internship is designing and inventing your very own A.I system, you get to name it and all'
'woah cool' i said.
'and i trust that i dont need to help you smartasses but i am here for assistance'
'sick' mj reacted.
ned was too stunned to speak, but peter was still unusually calm.

'everything you will need is over there' he added pointing to an area of the lab with 4 large work spaces with various tools, computers, machine parts and more.

we headed over to the desks and first started designing our systems, planning how we would make them.

we did this for a few hours until tony announced a lunch break. we all clambered into the elevator, following tony's lead. as we stood in silence i quickly realised we were most likely heading to the kitchen where the avengers, THE AVENGERS! cook, eat and hangout. and i was going there?! I found it hard but i kept my discovery quiet and didn't make a sound.

i noticed ned make this realistation too but he couldn't play it as cool as i could, comsidering the small squeals i heard amongst the silence.

when we finally reached the kitchen section of the compound, the four of us clambered out just as messily as we got in, continuing to follow tony like lost little puppies.

i heard voices in the kitchen and tensed. the others clearly heard them too because 2 seconds later we all made intense eye contact, tony snickering in front of us.

we walked into the kitchen and we stopped after spotting sam wilson, wanda maximoff, clint barton and bucky barnes baking cookies. THE FALCON, SCARLET WITCH, HAWKEYE AND THE WINTER SOLDIER BAKING? didn't expect to ever see that in my life.

'oh hey guys, these are the interns i told you about' tony started
'this is ned, mj, peter and this is y/n'
'what-'

sam spit out the coffee he was drinking when he heard my name and wanda stopped mixing the dough. after 10 seconds they were out of their short trance and greeted each of us individually. they seemed way too comfortable around peter.

we sat down at the table and wanda made us some sandwiches. it seemed she was the cook of the compound, looking at the cookies that clint produced, they were burnt to crisp.

just as we dug in to our lunch, we heard more voices coming from down the hall, and they were headed our way...

(a/n hey guys sorry its another cliffhanger and sorry its been a week lol. just homework and no time yk. also its my bday! hope y'all have a good day/night, enjoy!)