siren sounds

y/n's pov

when i finally dozed off i had another dream like the last. not a nightmare. it began to seem as a vision of some sort.
the bright light blasting off of this shadowed figure in a haze and this time before i woke up in a jolt, i felt a warmness in my lungs and my heart and my veins. like energy pushing itself inside of me.

when i awoke it felt as though the dream had consumed me, and drained all of that energy and so i fell straight back to sleep. forgetting the nights happenings.

....

the next day was an actual school day, not a day when i went to the compound so i atleast had time to reflect on recent discoveries.

all that was left to figure out was peter.

peter peter peter. what to say to peter.

theres several options.

option 1 - angry. would go something like this.

'PETER U FUCKING PRICK WHY DIDNT U TELL ME ur literally spiderman what'

a bit too much isnt it?

option 2 - sadness and betrayal. for example

'brooo petterr i thought i was yourr bestieee. why did u not tell meee' ft tears

lame. just lame.

option 3 - play it cool. like

'yea like i dont really care that u didnt tell me but mj and ned knew for agessss. i dont mind at alllll'

seems desperate. opposite of cool.

so what the fuck do i say. this is what was spiralling in my mind as i took my daily stroll to school with my headphones on. and after walking for a good 20 minutes the building came into my vision in the distance.

it was a quite old building, mainly red brick from the early 1900s but with renovations inside for the different STEM facillities. they also have lots rooms specialised for art, drama, music etc. its nice i like it, better than any other school ive been at before.

when i reached the entrance i strolled in, swinging around a random pole with my backpack hung on my shoulder. i went up to home room to be registered and hung out until the first bell rang for my period 1 class.

today it was english first so i got to see mj soon.

(a/n - also i found out americans have the same exact classes everyday??? like what. and 7 periods?? gym everyday?? nahh. i have 5 periods a day and different lessons most of the time, pe once a week. if im wrong someone correct me lmao i just thought this was weird)

...

i walked in and mj smiled up at me, she was doodling in her notepad, i keep telling her to pursue art but she wont listen, says she likes science more.

i sat down and prepared myself to tell her what i knew, discreetly of course. there was no time to dwell on it so i just lent over and whispered in her ear.

'oh by the way i know about peter and his 'activities' outside school. im gonna talk to him later so your coming with me' i said with a cheeky smile

the expression on her face changed but it wasnt anger or sadness or anything like it. she just smiled and stated.

'well you were gonna find out eventually'

we spent the rest of english jotting down notes and writing paragraphs whilst also showing each other doodles we kept drawing. at first they were stupid little flowers but then we started to put more effort in and eventually it turned into game of who could draw the best spiderman.