𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀.

y/n and jaden were currently doing nothing, scroll through tiktok and instagram

y/n and jaden were currently doing nothing, scroll through tiktok and instagram. "do you wanna make brownies?" y/n asked. "let's do it" jaden replied. "should we go live?" "why not it's been awhile" jaden said getting up from his bed. "you think i can go live on my account?" "most likely, why?" "tiktok's a hater" y/n gave him a confused look. "cause i keep getting banned for no reason" "right" she said walking out of his room "how come i keep getting banned and you aren't?" jaden asked walking down the stairs "cause i'm cooler" y/n replied.

"i'm gonna wait for more people to join" jaden said setting the camera on the counter. "hi guys" y/n said smiling at the camera. jaden started reading the comments while y/n got the brownie mix and the other ingredients they needed. 'what are you guys doing?' jaden said. "we're gonna be making some brownies" y/n replied as she started to the set the ingredients down. jaden preheated the oven before going back to reading the comments 'you're gonna burn the brownies' jaden started to laugh "we're not going to burn the brownies" y/n said as she started to laugh "that's why you have me so i make sure you don't burn them" jaden stopped laughing "rude" y/n looked at him "i'm just saying"

y/n started to put the brownie mix in a bowl. "we need 3 tablespoons of water, 1/2 a cup of vegetable oil and 2 eggs" y/n said looking at jaden as he started to pour the vegetable oil in the measuring cup. "1/2 a cup of oil check, 3 tablespoons of water check" jaden said. he looked at y/n "can i crack the eggs?" y/n gave him a questioning look "do you even know how to crack an egg?" jaden looked at her offendedly "of course i do, doesn't everyone" he said as he started to crack one of the eggs. javon started to laugh in the background. as soon as jaden started to crack the second egg y/n saw a piece of the egg shell "you got some of the egg shell in it" jaden looked at her like she was crazy "where do you see it?" he asked looking inside of the bowl closely "right there" she said pointing at it while laughing before getting a spoon and taking it out. as y/n finished mixing everything jaden got the pan and greased the bottom before putting the mix in. "how long do we leave it the oven for?" he asked. "about 20 minutes" y/n said as he started to but the brownies in.

while they were waiting for the brownies to bake they decided to sit down and answer some questions. "hey guys" javon said while sitting down beside jaden. 'how old are you guys' javon said "we're all 15" y/n replied. "wanna and i our turning 16 in july" jaden said. 'what's your favorite sport' y/n said "i don't know probably soccer or volleyball" y/n said while getting some water. "boxing for sure" javon said "baseball" jaden said. they kept answering some questions and talked about random things.

"do you guys smell that" javon asked looking at y/n and jaden. they both looked at each other "shit" they both said as they started to run to the oven "language" javon said while getting the phone, he flipped the camera. y/n got the brownies out "they don't look that burnt" jaden said. y/n looked at him "they look pretty burnt to me" javon started to laugh "y'all burned the brownies, it's literally one of the easiest things to bake" "shut up buzz lighter" y/n said flipping him off. "you said we weren't gonna burn them" jaden said while laughing. "well i was wrong" y/n said laughing. javon sat the camera down and jaden showed everyone the brownies. 'i told y'all you were gonna burn the brownies' jaden said "ok well you guys like manifested it so it's not our fault" javon and y/n started to laugh.

"that's the end the live bye" jaden said. y/n and javon were still laughing. "what's so funny" jaden asked. "oh nothing, just the way you reacted to the comment and ended the live" javon said. "you guys are so funny" jaden said rolling his eyes. "don't be mad it was kind of funny" y/n said. "whatever" javon looked at jaden and y/n "should we try it?" "yes" "no" y/n looked at the boys "you guys can but i won't" "oh c'mon y/n" jaden said. "fine" they all three tried to take a bite out of the brownies. "that's not good" javon said drinking some water. "did you think it was gonna be good?" y/n asked slightly laughing. "honestly yeah i did" javon said drinking some more water. jaden started to laugh. "we're never making brownies again" "i'm not doing the dishes" y/n said leaving "you guys have fun with that" "wanna thank you so much for doing the dishes" jaden said following y/n. "always have to leave me with the dishes" javon said slightly yelling. "not cool"

 "not cool"