𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝘁 𝟮.

"hey y/n" jaden said

"hey y/n" jaden said. y/n looked at jaden before looking at stacy. "why is he here?" she asked. "i just thought that it would be nice for you guys to talk to each other again. a new fresh start" stacy said nervously. "stacy and i will be in the backyard" julie said standing up from her seat. "you guys have fun talking" she said before leaving the room with stacy.

"what are you doing here?" y/n asked looking at jaden. "i want to start over" "start over after what happened?" she asked. "jaden you believed her, you've known her for a short amount of time and you believed her" "it was stupid of me" jaden said "it was" y/n replied. "i know a sorry can't fix this but please give me another chance" jaden asked. he then realized y/n was still wearing the necklace that he gave her "you still wear the necklace?" he asked a smile forming on his face "only because it looks good with my outfit" jaden didn't say anything, he was smiling like an idiot. "look y/n/n i'm so sorry about what happened, i promise you not to do something like that again" he said hoping y/n was gonna give him another chance. "look jaden i don't think i'm ready right now" she said. jaden looked at her "no worries i can wait, whenever you're ready" he said.

it took a couple of months for y/n to give jaden another chance. she wanted him to show her that he was being serious about what he said. she didn't want him to hurt her again. a year later they started dating. stacy and julie were both super happy. "i knew they would get back together" stacy said. "i can't wait to see their kids" julie said smiling. stacy looked at her "don't get too ahead of yourself" "you're right, sorry" julie replied. stacy chuckled.

stacy and julie both started planning y/n and jaden's wedding they somehow knew they weren't going to break up again. obviously they didn't tell them until jaden proposed. cute right? jaden and y/n were both surprised that stacy and julie started to plan the wedding, they had a whole binder of options. "we knew you guys were going to get married—" "so stacy and i decided to plan it. not all of it but you know" jaden and y/n looked at each other. "you're welcome" julie said. "by the way you don't have to pick what we chose" stacy said. "yeah, we just wanted you to have a couple of options" julie said. y/n grabbed the binder from stacy "we'll make sure to check these out" she said with a smile. "we'll leave you guys to it" julie said getting up stacy following behind her. "i sometimes wonder how you guys are friends" jaden said."they're the best" y/n said. "yeah i guess—woah this is cool" he said pointing at the photo. "we need that"

plz send some request, i've run out of ideas