𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲.

january 5th, 2022

january 5th, 2022

being at a high school party is not like the ones in euphoria. y/n's friends dragged her to a party, she didn't want to go but one her friends told her "come y/n/n you only got one life to live so enjoy it" so here she is with a bunch of other people, some were smoking, drinking, others were making out with each other. y/n turned to her friend stacy "i don't know why i let you guys drag me here maybe i should go you guys have fun" she said trying to walk away, stacy grabbed her arm "y/n come on" she said, leading her to another room, 'this house is so big' she thought. "yo stacy" a guy said catching her attention, y/n followed her "what are we doing?" she asked. stacy turned to look at her "we're playing truth or dare, come on" she said. stacy and y/n sat down on the floor with some other people one being the guy who called stacy's name. he turned to look at them "hey who is this?" he asked stacy, "this is y/n" she said, y/n gave him a small smile, "i'm jt" he told her. "it's nice to meet yo—" a loud voice interrupted her sentence.

"alright everyone lets get started" he said, she looked at the guy he had dark blonde hair and green eyes. "that's james" stacy whispered to her. y/n nodded her head. "didn't you have a crush on him in 1st grade?" she whispered. "shut up" stacy told her. they both laughed. "lily truth or dare?" james asked. lily turned to look at him "truth" she said. james smirked slightly. "is it true you have a crush on aidan?" he asked, lily's face turned red. "no need to say anything, i think we all know the answer" he said, people started to laugh.

a few more rounds happened, some had to kiss, one boy had to do a split, his pants ripped, others had to be in a closet for seven minutes. y/n wasn't paying much attention until her name was called "y/n truth or dare" someone said she looked at the person it was the guy named caleb she had math with him. "dare" she said, she instantly regretted saying that. 'i hope it's nothing too bad' she thought. "oh i have a good one for you" caleb said smirking. 'well shit' she thought. "you friends with the walton's right?" he asked, 'why is he asking this' she thought, "yeah" "that's great this is gonna be even more fun" he said.

"you know it's about time jaden needs a new girlfriend ever since he was cheated on" caleb said. some people laughed, he continued on "i dare you to make jaden fall in love with you, after you guys have been dating for 5 months break up with him" caleb hated jaden for some reason, people said that jaden stole a girl caleb liked, others said caleb made jaden do something bad. who knows what happened. "are you serious?" y/n asked, she didn't want to do it and mess with her friends feelings. "of course i'm serious, he deserves it after what he did" he said, "no, i'm not doing it" caleb wasn't too happy about it. he stood up and walked up to her, he sat in front of her "if you don't do it i'll tell everyone your secret" he said "we both know you wouldn't want that to happened" in that moment y/n wished she didn't come to the party. "fine" y/n said. caleb stood up "tell me how it goes" he said before walking away.

it was quite for a moment until someone shouted about the pizza arriving. stacy turned to y/n "i think we should go" she said. "i think we should" y/n told her. they said bye to their other friends before heading out the door. caleb stopped them "you better do it y/n" he said. "and don't tell him it's a dare, no one here is gonna tell him, good luck" he told her. stacy grabbed her arm "let's go" she said.

when they arrived back at y/n's house it was almost 11 pm. "why did i say dare" she exclaimed walking back and forth. "gosh i'm so stupid" she ranted. "y/n/n i'm sorry we should've have made you come i know how close you are with the walton's" stacy said. "after i break things off with jaden his whole family is gonna hate me" y/n said sitting down on her bed. "what am i gonna do" she whispered. stacy looked at her "y/n/n whatever happens i'll make sure to be here with you, i'll help you as much as i can" she said sympathetically. "i really fucked up" y/n said. "everything will be okay" stacy said.

present time
july 12th 2022

"it was all a dare?" he asked his voice cracking. y/n couldn't look at him. "jaden i'm—" "everything that we did didn't mean anything, when we said 'i love you' it didn't mean anything, the necklace i gave you didn't mean anything" he said. y/n looked up at him she saw that his eyes were red, his hair was wet from the rain, she could tell that he was hurt. "jaden i am so sorry, i was so stupid to accept the dare, i didn't mean to hurt you the way i did" y/n said a tear rolling down her cheek, she waited for jaden to say something. "y/n i really liked you" he said softly. "you ruined what we could have had" he said before walking away. she was left there standing in the rain, crying.

when y/n got home she went up straight to her room and cried. she knew it was all her fault, if she didn't go to the party nothing would have happened. she tried to text jaden to apologize again, but he blocked her number and all her social medias, she also found out that his sister and brother did the same.

caleb found out the next day, he congratulated her about it, however y/n told told him to fuck off. caleb knew what he was doing, he always knew that y/n had a crush on jaden. for the next few days none of the walton siblings talked to her when she would try and talk to them to apologize they would walk away. she walked up to javon one day and before she could say anything he told her "what you really did hurt my brother not only did it hurt him but it also hurt me and jayla, i never thought you would do something like that'" y/n didn't know what to say. javon didn't wait for her to answer before he walked away. when she would see jaden in the halls, she could see that his eyes were puffy, he looked like he didn't get enough sleep. everything was ruined over a dare.

 everything was ruined over a dare