𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲.

"you've had that necklace for so long" julie, one of y/n's friend asked

"you've had that necklace for so long" julie, one of y/n's friend asked. y/n looked at her friend "you've had it since you were what like 13? you're now 26" y/n chuckled. "i didn't think you would remember how long i've had it" y/n said. "are you gonna tell me why it's so special?" julie asked. "she really doesn't talk about it" stacy said. "why is that?" julie asked. "well because it was from someone she loves and she still loves him" stacy replied. "i don't love him anymore" y/n said. stacy looked at her "you still do y/n/n" "no i don't" "yes you do"

"so who's the special guy?" julie asked. "jaden" y/n replied. "jaden who?" "walton" "holy shi—isn't he that famous baseball player" julie asked y/n nodded. "they dated when they were younger" stacy said. "you dated him?" julie asked. "i did" "for how long" "about 2 years" "what happened?" julie asked. "you really are interested in this aren't you?" y/n asked slightly laughing. "hell yeah i am" julie replied. stacy laughed. "we met in elementary school, 5th grade it was the first day of school and i bumped into him on accident. i didn't pay attention to who he was i just said sorry and left. later that day i bumped into someone again and it was him" y/n said. "the universe wanted you guys to meet" julie replied. "that's what i said when she told me" stacy said. y/n laughed.

"so what about the necklace?" julie asked. "he gave it to me on our 1 year anniversary, i asked why he was giving it to me, i knew it was expensive and i didn't want him to spend his money on me. he told me that he was giving it to me because he loved me and wanted us to have a future. he wanted to give me something special." y/n said. "after he gave her the necklace she never took it off, it was special to her and it's still special to her" stacy said. she continued on "jaden treated y/n like a queen. they were perfect for each other, i even thought they were gonna get married" julie looked a y/n "what happened between you guys?" she asked. "why aren't you guys together anymore?" y/n looked down at her lap. "this one girl that moved to georgia in our junior year ruined our relationship, she told jaden that i was cheating on him with jake who i have been friends with since we were 5 years old. jaden believed her. i told him that she was lying, we ended up yelling at each other" y/n said. "how did he believe her and not you?" julie asked. y/n shrugged her shoulders "i don't know, it was like she gave him some kind of potion. a few months after we broke up they started dating" "and after all that you still love him" julie said softly. "have you talked to him since?" "no"

stacy's phone dinged, she looked at the message "y/n please don't be mad at me" "why would i be mad at you?" y/n asked. "someone is coming over" stacy said "is it your boyfriend?" "no" "who is it?" y/n asked. "it's—" there was a knock on the door before stacy could finish. "why would she think you would get mad?" julie asked. "i have no idea" y/n replied. stacy came back with someone who looked familiar. "holy shit" julie whispered.

 "holy shit" julie whispered

posting part 2 later!