𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵.

y/n and javon have been best friends ever since they have met on the set of euphoria

y/n and javon have been best friends ever since they have met on the set of euphoria. she got close with his siblings, jayla was her best friend she would hang out with her more than she would with javon, she was like an older to sister to y/n. she wouldn't hang out with jaden as much, why? because she had a crush on him. jayla obviously knew about it, she would tease her every time she got the chance. javon didn't know about it he was quite oblivious.

y/n and jayla were in javons room playing mario kart. "how did you win again?" javon asked falling down dramatically on his bed. "i'm just too good" y/n said laughing. "you definitely cheated" jayla said. "did not" "did to" "you guys are just jealous that i'm good at this game and you're not" y/n said, "it's so easy to play" she said looking at the two siblings. jayla rolled her eyes playfully. they were about to start playing another round before jaden walked in the room. "hey can i borrow one of your guys charger i can't find mine" he asked, "i can give you mine, it's downstairs" javon said getting up. "what are you guys playing?" he asked as he sat down on javons bed. "mario kart" jayla said. "somehow y/n/n keeps winning" she said. "no way" jaden said. "she's actually good?" he asked. "just because i'm not good at baseball doesn't mean i'm not good at mario kart" she said. "baseball is hard" she told jaden. "it's not hard, you're just not good at it" he told her. y/n rolled her eyes jokingly "whatever" she said before looking back at the tv screen. javon walked back into his room "here you go" he said. "thanks" jaden said to his brother before leaving the room.

jayla looked at y/n "i saw you blushing" she told her with a cheeky smile. "shut up jayla" y/n said trying not to smile. "why were you blushing?" javon asked looking up from his phone. "are you really that oblivious wanna?" jayla asked his brother, "i guess so yeah" he said shrugging his shoulders. "does y/n like jaden or something?" he asked looking at the two girls. "y/n would you like to tell him or should i tell him?" jayla asked looking at y/n. she ignored her, "alright then since you won't say anything—" "jayla don—" "y/n has a crush on jaden" jayla said to her brother. javon looked at his best friend. "you have a crush on my brother and you didn't tell me?" he asked slightly yelling. "keep your voice down" y/n said. "does he know?" javon asked. "he doesn't" y/n said. "y/n/n i think he knows now" jayla said. javon and y/n turned their heads, jaden was there in the doorway. "you have a crush on me?" he asked.

 "you have a crush on me?" he asked