𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲.

y/n l/n and jaden walton went to school together since they were five, they never officially talked to each other until sixth grade

y/n l/n and jaden walton went to school together since they were five, they never officially talked to each other until sixth grade. they were partnered up in science. they become friends, very good friends. people started to tease them throughout the rest of middle school. they almost kissed once in seventh grade, they didn't tell anyone about it not even their siblings. y/n and jaden went to their eight grade dance together, they weren't there for long, they both thought it was boring so they decided to go get ice cream. since they didn't have a ride to get there they walked, on their way there they talked about high school. obviously high school is different for everyone some enjoy it, others don't. y/n was worried that her and jaden were going to stop being friends. she didn't tell him though.

freshman year of high school was not too good. y/n and jaden were still friends, they weren't as close as they were in middle school. they had a couple of class together. they would walk home together after school. jaden ended getting a girlfriend. he didn't tell y/n. she found out when she saw him with a girl in the hallway, they were holding hands. she felt her heart drop, not wanting to see them anymore she went to the bathroom. walking into the stall she started to cry. she didn't look at him during class not even once. jaden noticed something was wrong but he decided to wait after school to talk to her. on their way home it was quiet, you could only hear the sounds of the birds and cars going by. "are you okay? you've been kinda quiet" jaden said softly. "yeah i'm fine" y/n replied, she obviously wasn't fine. jaden decided not to talk about the subject further. "some friends and i are going to the movies this friday if you wanted to come" he said y/n stopped walking. "is your girlfriend going?" she asked. that conversation didn't end well.

sophomore year of high school was better. y/n met some new people, they were pretty cool. she had one class with jaden, they had assigned seats and guess who she had to sit by? jaden. they never really talked only when they had to. he would sometimes try to make conversation, but y/n would never put any effort into it. every friday there would be a football game and y/n would go with alex they always had so much fun even if the two girls didn't really understand football. jaden tried to talk to her once, alex knew what happened between them. one time he waited unitl y/n was alone, he knew alex didn't like him. jaden didn't say much before alex came back. after the game alex waited until y/n left to go talk to jaden. she told him to stop trying to talk to her after what he did. alex knew everything. he would lie to y/n.

junior year was way better. jaden stopped trying to talk to y/n. y/n got a boyfriend he was very sweet. they dated throughout their junior year. jaden wasn't not too happy about it when he found out it was his twin who she was dating. y/n and javon broke up during their senior year, they both thought it was better for them to be friends. jaden was happy to hear the news, thinking that they could have something again, he was wrong. after high school y/n moved to pursue her acting career, she didn't try to communicate with jaden wanting to forget about him.

10 years later

"today we have a very special guest you guys may know her from 'the umbrella academy' which has aired a little over 10 years ago, it's still a very popular show, or her new show 'unknown' which is now streaming on netflix, please welcome y/n l/n!" jimmy said, people started cheering as y/n walked and sat down. "how are you?" jimmy asked. "i'm doing good" y/n replied. "thank you for having me" "of course it's been awhile—last time i saw you, you were seventeen" jimmy said slightly laughing. "i know right" she said drinking some water "so lets jump right in, you're about 6 months pregnant with your second child" y/n nodded. "so how's the family—jacob, your daughter?" y/n smiled "we're good my daughter she only 3 but she's very excited to be a big sister, jake is also excited since we're having a boy—" "he wants a mini jake" jimmy slightly laughing "yeah—but you know celeste looks more like him than me" y/n said with a chuckle. "really—" jaden turned off his tv not wanting to watch it anymore. "it's been years and you're still not over her" gavin said one of jadens longtime friends. "look dude she has a family now, she's moved on you can't do anything about it" he said. jaden didn't reply, knew he was right.

after the jimmy fallon show y/n had gotten a couple of messages from an unknown number. it took her awhile to figure out who it was. she decided to call his brother. "hey wanna" "hey y/n/n i saw you on the show, you did great" "thanks" she said with smile. "i wanted to ask you something—i sent you the phone number" "yup" "why is jaden texting me?" she asked. javon didn't say anything. "don't tell me—" "he still likes you" javon replied. "he knows you have a family now—" "so he should stop trying to contact me javon, he's even contacted my husband. he has to move on, it's too late" y/n said hanging up, not letting javon respond.

 he has to move on, it's too late" y/n said hanging up, not letting javon respond

i finally updated?
not proofread.