𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝘁 𝟮.

after what happened jaden wouldn't come out of his room, he would only come out to go to school and eat

after what happened jaden wouldn't come out of his room, he would only come out to go to school and eat. javon and jayla would try to cheer him up but he would tell them to leave him alone. y/n wasn't doing too well either, of course she wasn't it was her fault for accepting the dare. she would spend some days crying and trying to figure out a way for jaden to accept her apology.

at school y/n wouldn't pay attention in class neither would jaden. even though y/n did hurt jaden he still loved her. they met in 5th grade during lunch it was the first day of school and y/n didn't have anyone to sit with so jaden asked her if she wanted to sit with him and his friends she said yes, ever since then they became good friends. jaden realized he had feelings for y/n in 8th grade he never told her, he thought she didn't like him back. when they started dating he was really happy. he would talk to his siblings about her to the point where they would get annoyed, his siblings knew that he loved her.

stacy was at y/n's house they were in her room talking. "are you okay?" stacy asked her friend who looked tired. "yeah i'm fine just thinking" she said. "i texted jaden again and he responded" stacy said. "what did he say?" y/n asked. "he asked for his stuff back" stacy said handing her phone to y/n, "oh" she said looking down at the text jaden sent. she gave stacy back her phone. she walked to her closet and got out a box. "i have jadens stuff in here" she told stacy. she looked in the box and saw a couple hoodies, a polaroid picture and some other stuff. "most of these are his or they're things that he gave me" y/n said. stacy pulled out the polaroid picture. "you guys look so happy in this" she said, "uh yeah.. i probably should throw that away instead of giving it back to him" y/n said. "don't throw it away" stacy said. "it hurts to look at it and i don't think jaden wants it either" y/n told stacy. "jaden is not good on taking a picture how long did it take?" stacy asked. "it took like 5 tries for it to turn out good" y/n said with a slight laugh. "can you ask him if he wants to pick it up or if he wants me to take it his house?" y/n asked her friend. "yeah" stacy said pulling out her phone.

a few minutes have gone by and jaden answered "he said that he would come and pick it up later" stacy said looking at y/n. "later?" "yeah, if you want i can tell him another ti—" "he's coming later?" y/n asked slightly yelling. "i can apologize to him again" y/n said. "maybe he'll accept my apology, and then we can start over" y/n said "you think that will work?" stacy asked  "i hope it does" y/n replied. "you'll never find out until you try" stacy said "yeah you're right" y/n said. "what if he doesn't accept my apology?" y/n asked looking at stacy. "i think he will.. maybe he'll want to take things slow" stacy said. "yeah maybe" y/n said 'i hope so' she thought.

stacy left an hour ago and y/n was on her phone scrolling through instagram until her mom walked in her room "y/n someone is here to see you" she said "okay thanks" y/n said standing up from her bed and getting the box with jadens stuff in it. y/n walked downstairs and saw jaden at the door "hey" she said. "hi" he replied "um here you go your stuff is in it" y/n said giving jaden the box. "thanks" he said as he started walking away. "wait" y/n said. "i know you're probably tired of me saying this but i'm really sorry i know what i did hurt you and i wish i could go back and not accept the dare. i hurt you, i know i did and you didn't deserve it" y/n said it was quiet for a moment, she was waiting for jadens response.

it started to drizzle, jaden was looking down at the box he was holding "y/n i really liked you, i still do. i don't know if i should forgive you, how will i know you're not gonna mess with my feelings again?" jaden asked. he looked up at y/n waiting for a response. "jaden i won't mess with your feelings again, i promise" y/n said. "i don't know y/n, just let me think about it" he responded. y/n nodded her head "yeah no worries take all the time you need i can wait" she said. "i should probably go before it starts raining harder" jaden said. "i think you should" y/n responded. "i'll see you at school" y/n said giving him a small smile. "yeah see you there" he replied before walking away. 'that didn't go too bad' she thought.

jaden never gave y/n a second chance, they didn't even become friends again. y/n would try to talk to him, he wouldn't put much effort into the conversation. y/n soon realized that jaden didn't want to be friends, that he wasn't gonna give her a second chance. so she stopped trying to talk to him. a year later he got a girlfriend y/n found out when she was at her locker getting her stuff for math stacy was there waiting for her. "i know you don't like math but can you hurry up" stacy said with a chuckle. "shut up stacy we both know i'm not good at" y/n said with a slight laugh. "yeah i know that's why you have me so you can be good at it" stacy said to her friend "i don't think i'll ever be good at it" y/n said. y/n shut her locker "let's go" she said. y/n and stacy were walking down the hallway until y/n saw jaden with a girl. they were holding hands. stacy looked at where y/n was looking. "oh y/n/n—" "no it's fine stacy he deserves someone better" she told her friend. stacy could tell that y/n was hurt. "i'm sorry" she said softly. "he's happy stacy, that's all that matters" y/n said her voice cracking.

 "he's happy stacy, that's all that matters" y/n said her voice cracking