𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    ASTRID AND ANAKIN SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN IDYLLIC HILLY MEADOW, its lush grasses sprinkled with flowers while the rushing sounds of the waterfall filled the air. Padme, after finding out about the kiss, insisted that they have a small picnic as a date–both nineteen-year-olds were waiting for the other to say something about the kiss.

    Beyond is the shimmering expanse of the lake, several other lakes stretch out to the horizon. The warm air is full of little floating puffballs. The two sit on the grass, in a playful, coy mood, talking. Astrid picks at the flowers around her, thinking about how to answer what Anakin had just asked, "I don't know."

    "Sure you do," Anakin teases, watching the girl intensely, like if he didn't she'd disappear, "you just don't want to tell me."

    "You could always do that Jedi mind trick thing to get the answer," Astrid smirks, knowing that he would never do it to her. Leaning back so her body weight is supported by her arms, she tilts her head, waiting for Anakin to answer.

    "They only work on the weak-minded," the boy says, "you are anything but weak-minded."

    "I guess because of that compliment I'll tell you," the black-haired girl laughs, looking at a Shaak as it passes by, "I was around sixteen–I had just become the senator of Apollo. His name was Rush. We met at one of the Senate meetings. I was just excited that someone cared for me in the Senate. He was tall and had these green eyes that were so pretty." At this point, Astrid was just trying to rile Anakin up–she had lost all attraction for the senator.