chapter 1

Class was over, it was time to go home. Jisung walked towards his locker and saw Minho, Hyunjin and Felix standing there, waiting for him.

"Hey, will you come to the back yard of the school with us? We need to talk to you" Hyunjin said.

Jisung didn't had any reason to refuse. "sure" jisung said with a smile, thinking he will find friends in this new school.

When they reached there, Felix and hyunjin grabbed his arms and banged his back to the wall. Minho started punching him on his face and stomach, while Felix and Hyunjin were still holding him.

"w-why are you hitting me. You said you wanted to talk to me" jisung said in pain.

Three of them just laughed on his words. "he is so innocent, the perfect target. Come on now it's my turn."And with that Felix started punching him even hard.

Minho looked at his watch and said"guys we are late, we had to go to Chan's house for a sleep over. "

"oh yeah" Felix stopped hitting jisung "let's go. "

Hyunjin didn't get any chance to hit the young boy so he just kicked him before leaving.

They left jisung lying on the ground with tears in his eyes. Half an hour later he managed to stand up and slowly walked home.

"you guys are the worst. you enjoyed hitting him, I didn't got any chance" hyunjin complained.

"at least you kicked him" Felix said, annoyed.

"come on man, the next time we see him, you can go first" Minho put his arm around hyunjin's shoulder.

They reached Chan's house and chan welcome them.

"you guys can go to Chan's room upstairs. I will bring you some snacks" Chan's mom said politely.

Changbin, Seungmin and Jeongin were already waiting for them. Non of them knew these three use to bully people.

"Jeez, what took you so long!?" changbin scolded.

"umm... Sorry" they apologized

Then they all sat down, talking, laughing, eating.

On the other hand when jisung reached home, he got a gift from his older brother. A punch right in the face.

"where have you been, you idiot" he yelled.

"I am very sorry. It will never happen again, I promise."

His brother walked away with an angry face.

Jisung's mom wasn't home so he just went to his room, lied down on the bed and started crying.

"I was hoping to find friends but it seems like none wants me, none likes me. I am getting bullied as I used to."

When Jisung's mom got home from work he immediately hugged her tight. They sat down to have dinner.

Their mother use to be very busy in work, she didn't got any time for her sons so she use to always tell her older son to take care of the young son.

After having dinner jisung went to his room and as he was tired, he fell asleep.

A/N : sorry I was not able to update much and it is very short 😅 it's because it is night time and I am very sleepy 😴. Bye the 2nd chapter will come soon