chapter 15

....... Who's is that grave, you visit all most every day?"

"He is my best friend. Sang hoon..... "

"Hmm..... What happen to him?"

"It's a long story"

"It has been a long time since , I heard a story. So please jisung" Seungmin requested.

"Okay fine....... It was the last year of my middle school. Me and sang hoon were best friends from childhood. He was the only friend I had. We were so happy together, never cared about anything else, just being in our own world. Every thing was going well and happy, until one day, I saw him lying on the grass in the school playground. I ran upto him, he looked like somebody had beaten him very badly. He told me, some of the school boys bully him. I was so angry. The next time when they were hitting him, I interrupted and told them to stop but I was weak even back then, so I ended up lying on the ground like my friend. After that they across the line, he use to be beaten up every day, they use to make his home wet, forced him to eat from t-the g-ground and-and so much more. He told to stay strong, to find another good friend before he went rooftop. I begged him to stop but......... I saw....... I saw him on the ground....... Bleeding... " Jisung bursted into tears.

Tears started to flow out of seungmin's eyes too.

"I am so sorry jisung, I am sorry"

"You don't have to apologize seungmin" Jisung said.

"I sure he would be happy to see you with me, right. Your new best friend" Seungmin tried to make jisung smile but jisung couldn't.

Seungmin was getting worried about jisung "I hope jisung doesn't end up doing something like that"

"Well jisung I think now your friend would be happy and free, right. Don's worry. And even you did what he told you to, you made a friend, you stayed strong" Seungmin tried to calm him down.

A while later jisung calm down and seungmin walked him home.

It was almost 11 pm, Minho wad lying on his bed. He just can't stop thinking about jisung.

"What have I done. I am such an Asshole. I hurt him when he was going through all of this. I need apologize to him"

A/N : it got more violent than I expected. I hate the backstory. I also hate the names I gave, ji hoon and sang hoon. Couldn't think of any better name.