chapter 22

"Where are you going, you are my punching bag, you are not going anywhere until I am done punching you" Minho grabbed jisung's hair when he tried to runaway.

"Hyung stop please, I am begging you please" Jisung cried so badly.

"Shut up you moron!"

"Minho hyung please..... Ahhhh!!!"

Jisung was not able to get up, Minho stepped on his hand.

"Ahhhh...!! no-no s-stop"

"Jisung wake up, what happened? Are you having a nightmare?" Jisung heard his mom, trying to wake him up.

"Mom..... W-what are you talking about?"

"You were shaking in fear, mumbling something like stop please. Are you okay, you don't look well"

"I'm fine. My head just hurts a little bit"

"Jisung you are having a fever. You are not even eating properly" She touched his Fourhead "don't go to school today, stay home. I will take care of you"

"But mom you have to go to work"

"I'll take a day off. Now just rest in bed"

"It's true I love to be with him also I love him........but I am still  kind of scared of him" Jisung's was over thinking again.

"Felix do you know where jisung is?" Minho asked Felix when they met in the hall way.

"He didn't came to school today"

Minho tried to call jisung but he didn't answer any of his calls.

"Does he hate me now? No, I don't want him to stay away from me..."

All the memories of Minho bullying jisung were coming back to him. Jisung was hugging his knees and crying.

the next moment Jisung grabbed his head, crying and screaming.

"Ahhhhhh!! It hurts..... No-no, why am thinking about those days.......... Those memories....they are scary....No, stop thinking, stop thinking!"

Meanwhile Minho was at the door of jisung's house.

Ding Dong Ding

"Oh you are Minho, right?" Jisung's mom said

"Yes, Umm.... Why didn't jisung came to school today? Is he okay?"

"Hmmm....... He is not feeling well today. You can meet him, he is in his room"

"Thank you"

Minho opened the door and saw jisung rolling on the bed like crazy, screaming loudly, holding his head like it was hurting badly.

Minho immediately ran to him, grabbed his shoulder and stoped him from rolling.

"M-m-minho h-hy-ung" He muttered.

Minho pulled him into a tight hug.

"Sungie.... Stop crying, I am here... Stop crying"

But he was still crying.

"Sungie..... it's fine... Shhhhh.......... Calm down... Calm down" He rubbed his back.

Jisung rest his head minho's chest.

Jisung slowly calm down.

"Sungie... What happen to you? What's wrong? Tell me"

"Hyung... I-I don't why.... All the memories of you bullying me..are coming back to me *sniff* I am getting scared... I don't why this is happening.... "

"Sungie don't worry, just calm down for now"

"Minho hyung please don't go, stay here with me, please"

"I am here, I am not going anywhere"

Jisung fell asleep. His head was still on Minho's chest. He manage to put jisung on the bed properly and put the blanket on him.