chapter 6

The lunch time was going to get over in just 5 minutes. Jisung, who was lying on the washroom foor, got up and washed his face with cold water.

He hold back his tears and made his way to the next class.

As soon as he entered the class, he saw Felix staring at him with creepy  eyes. Jisung tried to avoid eye contact.

He sat on the last bench, alone of course.

The school was over in few hours. Jisung packed his bag and got ready to go home. While walking out of the classroom, Felix called him jisung "hey jisung, going home, huh" Felix gave him an evil smile.

"Ummm...... Y-Yeah" Jisung muttered.

"Hmm... Go then. I don't think you'll survive though" Felix smirk.

Jisung was already scared and now he got even more scared.

Jisung then came out of the class, Minho and hyunjin were standing in front of him, staring.

"No not again please! I already had enough today. Nooo!! Please!" Jisung screamed in his head. So none actually heard him.

"Hey jisung! We were just waiting for for Felix" Minho said.

Jisung tried to pass by them but Minho grabbed him with both of his hands. "Where are you going kido. Home? Why so early?"

Felix walk upto them and saw Minho's arms wrapped around jisung.

"Come on jisung you're walking home with us" Hyunjin said.

"N-no I have to go somewhere else. S-sorry" Jisung said in a low voice, trying to get out of minho's grip.

"Oh what are you you doing? Trying to get away?" Minho laughed.

But jisung didn't wanted to get punched by his brother again, for being late. So all he could think of was to hit Minho and run.

But he wasn't even able to move his hands.

But Jisung tried very hard and pushed Minho. Then he ran as fast as he could.

The bullies where casing him.

Ji hoon was a third year, in the same school so he saw his brother jisung running out of the school.

He got home and did what he does every evening, after school.

Go in the room with no light, crawl into his bed and cry.

"Why-why  me? What did I do wrong? I want to go meet sang hoon, in heaven. But if I do something like that, mom would be very sad. Sang hoon would be disappointed if I do something like that, hope I don't......
I will not, I will try my best to stay strong.

Jisung wiped his tears when he said the last sentence ot himself.