chapter 11

Next evening, after school, seungmin was looking around for jisung. But he was nowhere to be found.

"Where is he? Has he gone to the graveyard? Wonder who's grave he visits almost every day. If I ask him, he'll just began to cry in that person's memories" Seungmin kept thinking and worrying about him.

Seungmin tried to call him but his phone was switch off. He got so worried, getting scary thoughts.

Seungmin didn't even find him in the graveyard. So he decided to go to the park.

He was shocked when he jisung lying near the bench, they always sit on.

Seungmin ran to help him "jisung! What happen to you? Can you get up?" He panicked.

Jisung looked like somebody had beaten him up really bad.

Seungmin helped him to sit on the bench and gave him some water.

"Why didn't you told me, you were coming here again?" Seungmin asked with a worried look on his face.

"I was going to tell you but my phone died" Jisung sobbed.

"Did those three, did this to you?"

"Yes I was trying to get away from them but they followed me" Jisung to cry very hard.

Seungmin hugged him "I am sorry I was not there"

"It's okay. I am getting use to this"

Seungmin felt really bad.

"Seungmin can you walk me home" Jisung looked at seungmin with watering eyes.

Seungmin did as he said.

"Bye jisung take care" Seungmin waved, leaving jisung in front of his house.

When jisung was done crying I his bed, he received a call from seungmin.

Hello~ jisung
We are going to have a sleep over at my place. All friends are coming and you have to come too okay?

"Okay, when is it?"

Tomorrow! Come at 7 pm

"Alright, I will be there

Okay then byee

"Bye"