chapter 4

“jisung tell me, did someone hurt you”

“no mom, it's okay. I just slipped and fell really hard”

“oh my dear boy, you should be careful. Come I will bandage you”

“no mom you need rest first. You must be tired. Jisung said worrying about her.

“okay honey, I'll go change then” his mom said touching his soft cheeks.

“so you slipped, huh?” ji hoon asked after their mother went to change.

“Umm.... Yeah” jisung replied in a low voice. Ji hoon gave a smirk and walked away.

A few minutes later jisung was called in the living room by his sweet mom.

Mommy was taking good care of her son's wound, meanwhile the older son was looking at them and getting jealous.

“of course he is the younger son, he would be treated better than me” ji hoon kept thinking that his mother loves jisung more than she loves him. Which is not true.

Without even having dinner jisung directly went deep down into sleep.

“he must be tired, I will let him sleep. We can talk tomorrow” his mom thought to herself looking at the boy sleep.

Next day

It was already lunch time. This time jisung was sitting in the cafeteria.

While jisung was eating his lunch peacefully, a group of friend walk upto him.

“hey, is anyone going to sit here?” one of them asked.

“no” jisung responded.

“so can we sit here? If you don't mind. Actually there are no seats left”

Jisung was shocked that somebody requested to sit with him. That never happen before.

“why not” he said and boys sat down.

They introduced themselves

“Hi, I'm bang chan”

“I'm changbin”

“I'm seungmin”

“And I am jeongin”

“what's your name?” jeongin asked.

“My name is han jisung” he gave a very cute smile.

Only a few minutes passed, jisung saw two familiar faces walking towards their table.

As they came closer jisung recognized them. “minho and hyunjin. Why are they coming here?” jisung screamed in his head.

“you guys can't save any seats for us” minho was really pissed at them.

“there are no seats here. Go sit somewhere else” seungmin said sarcastically.

Jisung stood up and ran towards the cafeteria exist but bumped into someone, he fell on the ground. Jisung looked up at that the person.

“oh no. Felix”