chapter 19

"tell me how did this happen?"

"Umm.... When I lost my friend, I started self harming, to get over it" Jisung said in a low voice.

"Are you for real? This is so bad"

"I know"

"Why didn't you tell earlier. I will get a 1st aid ket"

"Is there any where else you cut yourself *sniffe?" Tears started follow from Minho's eyes.

"Minho Hyung, why are you crying?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WHY ARE YOU CRYING? HOW MANY SCARS AND BRUISES DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR BODY. HUH?" Minho yelled.

Jisung stayed quiet for a moment, while Minho was making sure to take care of jisung's every scars and bruises. And then he was kind of scared to talk to Minho.

"I-I am sorry"

When Minho was done, he laid on the bed, cuddling jisung. "Jisung, don't ever hurt yourself again"

"I won't....... Are you upset?"

"Of course, I am. I don't want you to get hurt any more and you cut yourself. Well forget about it, just take care of yourself, atleast for me"

Jisung felt sorry for worrying Minho.

"Sungie! Sungie! Oh he fell asleep. He is so cute, I hope he takes good care of himself, if he doesn't I will, I will not let nothing happen to him" Minho said to himself and closed his eyes.

In the morning

Minho open his eyes, jisung was still very close to him "it's so nice when he is around me. he is so sweet, how could I bully him. I am an Asshole" Minho was lost in thoughts and snapped out of it when he heard a sweet voice.

"Good morning! hyung"

"Good morning! sun shine"

"Sun shine?"

"Yeah, your smile is shining so bright"

Both of them laughed and went to the dining table.

"Good morning boy! Breakfast is ready" Minho's mom said.

They sat down to eat and then minho walked jisung home.

When jisung's mom saw him, she wa shocked "oh my god what happened to you jisung" She saw the band aid on his head.

"Oh mom I just fell over but Minho took me to the clinic"

"Thank you so much Minho for taking care of my clumsy son" She thankes him.

"No problem" He bowed and waved bye to jisung but he was not happy to say bye to him.

When Minho reached home, he laid on the bed, thinking about jisung.

"Ugh, it has been only ten minutes and I already miss him so much"