chapter 16

It was almost lunch time, Minho was looking for jisung all over the school.

While walking through the corridors, Minho saw Felix and hyunjin just standing, doing nothing.

"Hey guys! Have you seen that boy, jisung?" Minho asked them.

"Yeah, we saw him in the washroom. And not just saw, we beat the hell out of him this time" Hyunjin said.

"What!?" Minho raised his eyebrows.

"When he entered the washroom, hyunjin punched him in the face, then I grabbed his head and smashed it on the wall" Felix explained.

"WhAt THE hEll!!?" Minho shouted "where is he now?" He continued.

"Are you talking about jisung? I saw go to the rooftop" A student behind Minho said.

Minho thanked him and ran off to the rooftop.

Minho open the door of the rooftop and dashed outside, Jisung was standing at the edge of it.

Minho immediately ran, grabbed jisung's hand and pulled him towards the ground.

Jisung was shocked "M-minho h-hyung. What are you doing. I am not causing you any trouble, I am just dying, atleast let me do that. That is what I need to be happy" He cried.

Minho pulled him into a hug "this is what you need, a really warm hug"

"Hyung, what are you saying?" Jisung was really confused.

Minho pulled back the hug and looked in jisung's eyes. "Jisung, I heard you and seungmin talking in the park. I even saw you crying in front of your friend's grave. I am really sorry, I hurt you. I regret on what I did, I don't want you to die like your friend. I am so sorry, please forgive me jisung, please forgive me" Minho bowed his head.

"Minho hyung, it's okay. I forgive you" Jisung tried to smile.

Minho slightly touched jisung's wounded head and jisung jerk at the pain.

"You're bleeding so bad. I will take you to the clinic"

"But it's fine, you don't need to-" Minho put his index finger onto jisung's lips.

"No but's. We are going to the clinic" Minho dragged him to the clinic.

When the nurse was talking care of jisung's wound, Minho was standing there, staring at him with a smile.

The lunch break was over, jisung and Minho didn't had the time to eat.

School was over, Minho called out jisung who was leaving "hey sungie wait up! Wanna go to the restaurant? It's near my house"

"Umm...... No it's fine"

"Oh come on sungie" Minho pouted "I wanna pay of what I did to you. And you and I didn't eat anything at the lunch so please jisung"

"You don't have to say Please every time, I will come with you"

Minho and jisung intertwined their hands and walked to the restaurant, smiling.

Jisung started to have sweet thoughts about Minho.

"wow, I never thought, he could be so sweet. Wait did he just call me sungie?"