007: Ugly As Fuck!

He gawked at his reflection in the mirror. His long black hair was candescent as silk with a complexion that could rival the purist milk, his lips plump, touched with red lips gloss and a rosy cheek. Typical Omega but something singular.

Yuan stepped back to groove on his work, beaming widely at the feminine and floriferous fragrance that raged off his young master.

Wei Ying slowly rose from his seat, reeling to his male servant, keeping his posture straight as it should be, his body covered in the finest and softest red and white attires. "Yuan, did something happen between the third prince and Young master Xiao?" As usual, his voice came out tranquil, like a smooth, mellow melody that one could listen to on repeat and never get bleary, completely different from the nagging Yuan heard while back.

The little boy shook his head. "The prince left soon after. Rest assured, nothing happened!" He beamed.

"Then our marriage wasn't consummated" The young omega murmured under his breath. He didn't know whether to feel palatable for the news or be downhearted about it. Did that person do something to the prince? "Did something else happen?"

"Oh, the young Master bawled the entire time. He said he doesn't like our world and wants to go back home" Yuan shook his head pitifully, recalling the prodigious wails of Xiao Zhan.

"Then we must make sure he returns home" Wei Ying verbalized before gulping, another thought clouding his senses. "D-did the first prince come to visit?" He asked hopefully but it came crashing down when Yuan shook his head. The young master sighed. "He seems to have forgotten about me"

"Should we attend the gathering now, master?" Yuan reminded and Wei Ying nodded.

"""""""""""""""""""

Arriving at the dining hall, Wei Ying gulped at the watchful eyes of the other consorts that bore through his face as he ambled in through the door, Yuan behind him.

"And he finally arrives, the lad thought he was the main meal" a voice taunted.

Wei Ying stepped closer, noticing how the prince's seat was empty while the other three consort had taken their rightful places, leaving an empty spot for him. He was the only Omega among three female betas. Wei Ying curtsied apologetically. "Pardon my manners" he heard them huff before taking his place beside the second consort.

"Oh my my, you are as ravishing as they say. Such a sight for sore eyes!"

Wei Ying remained quiet, he didn't know if he was being derided or praised. Male Omegas were the weakest, most delicate, and most submissive. Society deemed them unfit for any role. They were nothing but a tool that gets pregnant and gives birth to the strongest Alpha.

A man being beauteous was an ignominy they say.

"Cat caught your tongue. At least be obliged when being laud" -The first consort, princess Zhi Ruo, only daughter minister of Agriculture. Just like every other maiden, she was serene and educated. Her hair was tan brown, her eyes were a deep hazel that could pierce through one's soul and her skin was the smoothest, touched with the finest oil.

"Perhaps his mind was occupied with thoughts of the first prince. Did he perhaps touch you? If he did, I can't believe the emperor let such a shameless Omega into the third prince's mansion" those words came from the second consort, Princess Hui Yin. A maiden of Nobel birth, lucky enough to have been favored by the emperor. A jade beauty.

The other two cackled. Wei Ying's eyes suddenly glimmered with tears, he slowly averted his gaze to his hands, fondling them.

"Do not snivel on us now, no one wants to see your poignant tears. You aren't worth it, Omega!"