011: Monster Face

"My prince, everything is going as schemed, the people want Lan Xichen as the crown prince," Commander Jian-Jun announced with his head ducked down before the fourth prince, going through his bookshelf, searching through books in his library.

"How's my brother?" Fourth prince Lan Wangji grilled, taking out a book from the shelf, and flipping through the pages.

"As expected, Prince Syrin has already allied with Ellesmere, they are planning on attacking us if First Prince Syrin fails to become the crown prince," the commander asserted once more.

"Mn," Lan Wangji reacted, ambling to his study table, crouching down while flipping through pages of a book. "Do you have information on the doctor?" Once again, he inquired without lifting his head.

"Yes my prince, she's heading north,"

The prince slammed the book shut, his eyes locking with the commander. "She's sneaky, now that we have her trail, we can't lose it, send the men north,"

Commander Jian-Jun nodded. "Should I go with them, your highness?"

Fourth Prince Lan Wangji shook his head. "No, I have another mission for you,"

He was in a world where greed had taken over. Blood was no longer valued, especially in families as brothers kill brothers to get what they wanted and in his position, they fought for the throne. Since he was the outcast prince, his chance of becoming the crown prince was slight, one could say he had no chance at all, unfortunately, he wasn't power hungry like his brothers, and at the same time, he won't let anyone of them have the throne except one.

"How is he?"

He? The only one the fourth prince looked up to, the only one who was there for him when the world turned against him. He was the one who showed him the meaning of life when he lost the will to live, he was Lan Xichen, the second prince of their empire who suddenly lost his senses.

"His state is getting worst. The doctors attending to him got scared of his behavior and ran off!"

The prince slammed the book on the table before him. "Incompetent fools!" He gritted but suddenly, the doors burst open to reveal a storm, matching towards the prince in pure rage.

"Prince Wei Wuxian, you are not supposed to be here!" The commander informed, blocking the omega's path from reaching the fourth prince but he was shoved on the chest.

"Like hell, I care!" Xiao Zhan huffed, glaring directly at Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji stared up at the foaming Omega. "What do I owe this unexpected visit, third consort?"

Xiao Zhan's eyes were blazing, trying to hold it back but exploded seconds later. "How could you do that to Yuan?!" He demanded, his voice rising.

"You mean the servant?" The prince inquired moderately.

"Yuan is not a servant!" Xiao Zhan countered. Returning to his chambers, Xiao Zhan had expected to find the lad waiting as usual in his chambers but he didn't find him there, rather he found the little lad kneeling in freezing, ice water, cooler and harsher while the little lad trembled uncontrollably.

Lan Wangji stared with amusement in his dark eyes. "You would have been in that position if the boy didn't beg to spare you, I was benevolent enough to accept his pleads,"

"Omegas aren't allowed to drink, it takes away their only chance of conceiving. What you did last night was highly dangerous and it could ruin your reputation" Commander Jian-Jun said in a crusty tone.

Instantly, the feeling of dread and guilt crept to his stomach as realization once again sunk in. He wasn't in his world where he had the freedom of doing whatever he wanted, everything had consequences here and he didn't want to face any of them no matter how rebellious he was and this wasn't his body, he wasn't allowed to do whatever he wanted with it, what he did last night almost made Wei Ying lose his chance of having a child. "I accept my mistake and will atone for it, Yuan doesn't deserve to be in that position, he's just a child!"

"Well spoken, Consort Wei Wuxian but I can't set the boy free, a punishment is a punishment"

Xiao Zhan immediately got on his knees. He knew when to let go of his pride and when to act stubborn. "Let me take his place, he's going to get sick. Please, I will do anything"

The prince tilted his head. "Anything?" He grilled and Xiao Zhan almost shook his head but nodded. He was willing to do anything to get Yuan out of that chilly water.

"You have two choices..." The prince began.

"For seven days, you will go without water food, or water"

Xiao Zhan gaped. Without food nor Water, that was a death wish, he couldn't go an hour without food, talk less of seven whole days! He won't be able to make it on the first day. "what's the second choice?"

"You will serve me,"

"WHAT!" Xiao Zhan jumped up on his feet. "You ugly motherfucker, who is going to serve you. If you are so damn horny, you can ask your three other consort to warm your bed!"

"That's so vulgar for an Omega," Commander Jian-Jun looked away, disappointed. Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes. As if acting proper was in his dictionary, he would leave that to Wei Ying when he decide to take over his body.

"I'm not doing anything of those things!" He rebuked.

Lan Wangji picked up his book. "Take it or leave it, it's your choice!"

Xiao Zhan. "I'm not ready to have sex and certainly not with you!"

"How offensive," The prince's eyes were now glaring. "You have three seconds to take a pick"

Xiao Zhan huffed, not caring. "I will rather starve to death than have sex with a monster face like you!" He yelled angrily before turning on his heels and storming out of the study room the same way he stormed in.

"Monster face?" Commander Jian-Jun chuckled but received a sharp glare from the prince.

"Watch him!"

Xiao Zhan just dug his own grave.

Did he want to starve? Lan Wangji would make sure he starved!

To be continued...!

*~*

Xiao Zhan and his big mouth, keeps getting into trouble 🤣🤣🤣

❤️